Help Me, Need Info Bout '07

TheLander

Hi Reader,
I came back from holiday in Ibiza about a week ago and now i know its not just holiday blues, im going to go and work on the Island in 2007!
I met a few people over there who work in the bars (she was gorgous ;)) and some PR's etc and got a little information. bascically i just really wanna get all the info together so i can sort out money, who im coming over with, timing etc.
Would massively appreciate some HELP from anyone whos done this before! :D
Thanks a bunch
Craig x

hi, i havent done it b4 ut i think the best time to go is beg of may/end of april, i am going next year too......where abouts you thinking of staying

hi Craig. mid april to mid may is a good time to go, i was in San Antonio this summer! Best to share an apartment, typical 2 share is around 700 euros per month and a deposit is usually required ( refundable when contract ends) Hostals are a cheaper option and theres plenty!!!
If you go to San An check out The Ship Inn, the workers hang out there and they're a valuable source of information!
The Ship has a large notice board where you can lookfor work, accomodation etc.
It wont take you too long to settle of you keep a level head and dont party too much in the first week or two. All the best!! Kate S

HI THERE, EVERYTHING KATE SAYS IS SPOT ON.I HAVE LIVED IN IBIZA FOR 17YEARS, I RUN A BAR IN SAN ANTONIO BAY, WE ALWAYS OPEN 1ST OF APRIL, AND I WILL HELP ANY WORKERS WHO POP IN TO FIND ACCOMODATION AND JOBS..JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING ENOUGH MONEY FOR 1 MONTHES RENT AND 1 MONTHES DEPOSIT..ALSO ENOUGH MONEY FOR FOOD ECT FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH..MANY JOBS PAY WAGES MONTHLY, SO EVEN IF YOU START WORK STRAIGHT AWAY YOU STILL HAVE TO LIVE FOR A MONTH...I RECOMMEND TO BOOK 2 WEEKS ACCOMODATION AND RETURN FLIGHT..THAT WAY YOU HAVE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS TO GET SORTED :lol: ANY QUESTIONS PM ME XXXXX SUE (PINK PANTHER BAR)

Cheers

Cheers Sue! That's helpful already, I'm gonna come out april/may time next summer looking for work, I can't think of anywhere else better to be.

Back