Help im going out to ibiza on my own!

Tom.H

hi im going out into ibiza in april 28th, im going to be lookig for work while im out there. im looking to do the flyer or bar work on the island. its my first time in ibiza can anyone help ?

Book yourself into a cheap hotel for a week to get yourself sorted. Once you are there concentrate on finding a job and a place. Job should be easy enough with plenty of recruitment days and people hiring around that time. Accommodation shouldn't be too hard either with a load of people advertising spaced on noticeboards in places like the Ship Inn at the top the west end. Take enough money to pay a deposit and a months rent in advance on a place and for food/drink for a month to be comfortable.

hi im going out into ibiza in april 28th, im going to be lookig for work while im out there. im looking to do the flyer or bar work on the island. its my first time in ibiza can anyone help ?

hello mate im going out on the same day on my own we shud talk man i aint got a clue if ill get a job but im determined, lol have u sorted a place to stay?

speak soon mate
charlie male 24 london

Back