help from people been there this year

senna

hi im going the 5th of sept till the 19th and ive been reading on some reviews that you can get in cheaper at the door than if you by tickets before hand,has anyone any tips on what nights in particular this happens,also ive singled out david guetta in space on the second sunday im there,im expecting this to be busy so should i get tickets foe this,cheers

hi im going the 5th of sept till the 19th and ive been reading on some reviews that you can get in cheaper at the door than if you by tickets before hand,has anyone any tips on what nights in particular this happens,also ive singled out david guetta in space on the second sunday im there,im expecting this to be busy so should i get tickets foe this,cheers

It is cheaper for ALL club nights if you buy tickets before hand. You will save at least 20 euro by doing this. You can buy tickets all over the island- bars shops etc

As Neilly303 says, you are much better buying your tickets in advance.

I don´t know any clubs that offer a better deal on the door, in fact the club prices are always more expensive on the door ... often quite a lot more.

You can buy your tickets from plenty of official ticket outlets around Ibiza, and of course you can also help with the running of this ever-so-informative website by ordering your club tickets online with us 8)

I personally would disagree with those comments. I went out for the last week of July which is peak season and bought all my tickets on the day.

Pete Tong @ Eden - ticket in advance 47E, I got mine from Linekers for 35E
We Love @ Space - ticket in advance 50E (with free drink @ passout) I paid 15E to go in before 6pm (no free drink or passout)
Tiesto @Privilege - bought a ticket at Kanya at 11pm, got to Priv about 1am, straight in, same price as online.
Carl Cox @ Space - 40E in advance, 10E before 9, 20E before 11 (with a flyer) went in at 10:45 (queued for 5 mins) then left at 1 went to pacha for defected, got in for free.

Basically you can get the same prices out there as online, but if you're prepared to go in a bit earlier the deals are there to be had.

Chris84a ...

discount tickets for the big parties just don´t happen really, i´m surprised about Linekers - if they are selling Wonderland tickets at that price, they are selling them at a big loss, but if that´s the case better for you guys. just be careful with what you buy.

For some nights, you can get cheaper tickets if you get to the clubs early. If you can handle going to Space for We Love before 6pm - with no free drink or passout - and stay there for the big dj´s that appear from 2am, then all credit to you ... i don´t have the stamina (or the money to buy drinks unfortunately ;)

The same applies for Carl Cox and Tenaglia, and others ....

At the end of the day, our ticket prices are the same as the official outlets in Ibiza .. but of course, ours do come with guest access entry, which you can´t get otherwise - trust me, this is a godsend for some of the bigger parties :)

But never buy tickets on the door, always more expensive !

Pete Tong @ Eden - ticket in advance 47E, I got mine from Linekers for 35E

What was the deal with this? Did you have to buy a cocktail that made up the extra 12 Euro?

I couldn't see that night like Wonderland selling for that in the high season. Even the cheapest places like Pussycat were 47E- they said they couldn't go any lower..

Not sure how we got the discount, a mate of mine sorted the tickets for Eden, but we didnt buy any drinks in Linekers, went straight over to plastik. Dan may be right, you may struggle to get as lucky. Make sure if you go you don't over do it at Wonderland and save some energy for the zoo project on saturday though! (If you go to zoo there's a free bus and entry to Privilege after, although a lot of people were going to Hed Kandi)

We stayed in space till almost 5am, but we were happy to go earlier as it meant catching a bit of sun on the terrace, which is what space used to be about (but yes it was tiring and a pricey evening in terms of drinks)

Should mention we got a free bus to Tiesto from Kanya thrown in with our ticket that we bought from there.

We probably got lucky with our entry experiences, and Dan may have a point, I saw people swanning in on the internet ticket queues at few places later on in the night after queues had developed.

You are going in September, out of peak season before a lot of the closing parties so I reckon you'll be okay to get in most places, just don't buy your tickets on the door. I liked the fact we had the flexibility to change plans at the last minute, which you cant do with a already paid for ticket, and didnt have to worry about carrying my credit card around with me.

the september closings are absolute peak season for the following parties - cocoon, cream, we love, carl cox, wonderland, hed kandi and tiesto will all remain full right through until they close.

last year's cocoon closing charged 80 euros! all other closing remain normal prices :)

pacha regularly do a 100€ door charge when they are full.

door prices are generally 15-20 € more than tickets.

for all the good to do with the cocoon, they have smelt the money in the last few years and have done everything to milk dry anyone interested in their party, including the workers.

pacha regularly do a 100€ door charge when they are full.

door prices are generally 15-20 € more than tickets.

for all the good to do with the cocoon, they have smelt the money in the last few years and have done everything to milk dry anyone interested in their party, including the workers.

100 euro???!!!!

so the pre-bought cocoon closing tickets will be 80 euro? eeek! :eek:

btw, grego, will I finally get to meet you this year? I'm there sept 22- sept 30. 8)

I read an interview with Sven Vath last year and he said they always charge high prices for the closing party because they want to try and minimise the amount of people turning up on the night and trying to find the afterparty- thus not disturbing the locals at the end of the season too much...

...Yeah right!

100 euro???!!!!

so the pre-bought cocoon closing tickets will be 80 euro? eeek! :eek:

btw, grego, will I finally get to meet you this year? I'm there sept 22- sept 30. 8)

cocoon is 50 at the mo, as james said it was 80 for the closing last year.

yes, shout me up nearer then geezer!;)

scare-mongering! no sorry, i almost wish i was though.

our presale price was 80 euros. needless to say we didn't sell many ;)

(the party was still full though!!!)

Back