Help and Advice for Summer 2008

becca120584

Hi All,

After having an amazing week in Portinatx at the beginning of June this year, me and my friend have our hearts set on going back out to work for a season in 2008. I know that the majority of people on here are based in the bigger, more lively resorts like San Antonio, but I wondered if anyone could give us any advice on finding somewhere to rent in Portinatx for a season and what the job opportunities are like there? We really really really want to do this so any help you can give us would be hugely appreciated!!

Look forward to hearing from you :lol:

Becca x

Hi Becca,

I was going to work in ibiza this season and didnt go, me and my mate are definately going back over there next year, I know a lot of people that have worked there and you would be much better off staying in san an. There is far more jobs there, not sure what the situation would be if you stayed in portinax. definately go for it though, I really regret not going over there this year, just got back from a weeks holiday last week and im gutted to be home. i know i dodnt really answer any of your questions, just wanted to say you def have to go, book flights in the next few months so you know your def goin, everything else will sort itself out.

Back