Help!!?? Advice on Space needed

Ibiza230607

we're coming to Ibiza later this month. we've been to ibiza loads of times before but the problem we've got this time...is we arrive on a Monday and leave on Sunday...so having only been to we love..at space before...can someone please tell me which other night at Space would be good to go to? It looks like its between La Troya and Matinee - what are they like and which is best???? Your help is appreciated!

we're coming to Ibiza later this month. we've been to ibiza loads of times before but the problem we've got this time...is we arrive on a Monday and leave on Sunday...so having only been to we love..at space before...can someone please tell me which other night at Space would be good to go to? It looks like its between La Troya and Matinee - what are they like and which is best???? Your help is appreciated!

It depends on your priorties. Carl Cox and Danny T nights both massive. Carl C for me when we are over there. If you are at they gayer end of the spectrum, then those two you mention are more focused on that. However loads of straight people also swear by them as the best parties on the island.

its a good decision to have to make!

If you're there this month Danny T and Carl Cox won't be open.

I would go for Matinee, altho I'm not sure how it will work as a night-time club cos it's all about daytime clubbing for me but maybe if you get there early (it opens at 6pm now) that same daytime clubbing thing may translate for a few hours.

I don't really rate La Troya since it moved from Amnesia to Space.

Carl Cox and Danny T are not on when we're there...that would have made our decision easier! We are a gay (female) couple but not particularly into the "gay scene" clubbing wise...on that basis...anyone know of which would be better out of Matinee and La Troya? Which would be considered the most "uplifting" music??
thanks!

Carl Cox and Danny T are not on when we're there...that would have made our decision easier! We are a gay (female) couple but not particularly into the "gay scene" clubbing wise...on that basis...anyone know of which would be better out of Matinee and La Troya? Which would be considered the most "uplifting" music??
thanks!

Matinee is better music imo - very uplifting and fun.

The crowd is more mixed at Matinee as well.

Thanks Barbie much appreciated! I think thats sorted that one...:)

Btw...i think we shared the same wedding planner last year...Gemma from Ibizawedding.com? I read your review on here last year - it was wicked. Are you returning this year for your anniv? We're flying out on the day of our anniv this year.
x

Thanks Barbie much appreciated! I think thats sorted that one...:)

Btw...i think we shared the same wedding planner last year...Gemma from Ibizawedding.com? I read your review on here last year - it was wicked. Are you returning this year for your anniv? We're flying out on the day of our anniv this year.
x

Yes we used Gemma too, we thought she was fantastic :D Yep we fly out on Saturday and our anniversary is the Monday :D

Happy Anniversary to you too ;)

Back