Hello Everybody!

mark_freak

Just thought I would post a message to say to hi to you all on here...have been popping in for past couple of months and think this is a cool board with cool peeps, no bitchin etc which u usually find on boards! Heading to Ibiza on Fri, can't wait...party time!!!

Peace!

Mark

:lol:
There are a lot of peaceful folks around, Don! We don't spend all day making fun of Jonny69 :lol:

Welcome, Mark! Are you an island regular or first timer?

I am not a pedant, honestly! but it should be Jonny68,not as you said Jonny69:eek: surely a slip of the tongue on your part:p

I'm an island regular, been visiting since 2001 - love the place!

If anyone is around San An on Thurs June 5th, pop over to the Orange Corner from 9pm, I'm playing there till Midnight!

theres no doubt that this forum is an absolute goldmine of information for those willing to dig through and find the good stuff, certainly enhances an ibiza trip going armed with a load of info about how to spend your time/money.

as for the btchin, well, can't say this board doesn't have any. just like any public forum really, opinions will colide. some seem to invite the abuse more than others though (i also find people who are overly friendly to the extreme just as irritating but then maybe thats a character flaw of mine), but in the main its a decent lot here.

i am rather annoyed tha the grooming has been curtailed with the profile footprints. guess i'll just be spending more time grooming on bebo now.

I agree, i have been to ibiza 5 times now,6th coming up and i still find usefull info on here. ive actually been reading the forum for a few yrs but only just put my stamp on here. gosh knows why now but hey glad to converse with you all!!

may all your dreams come true again on the white isle

Back