Hawtin & Vath play The Arches

November's also has Dave Clarke and Magda. Not too fussed about seeing Vath again.

Were you there on Friday?

Dang!

Clarke, Magda, Vath, Hawtin!!

Things are looking good for The Arches.

would anyone like to give me a website showing thier listings??

whoever goes will have to report back! :D

saw them both (seperately) at cocoon and both were fantastic.. but hawtin seems very hit and miss these days, saw him a week ago here in Edmonton and didn't get into it that much, technically great, but only kept me jumping for about 2 minutes then he got to analytical..

Are they playing together.. or are those different dates..i'm guessing when the two or them are together, it'll be fantastic (and a much better atmosphere than anythign here in Edmonton)

I have a mental block about Friday nites out....so i havnt attended Pressure as yet. I mite be goin 2 the Fireworks party at The Arches this Sat.
Sander and NDSM are playing which will be good. However last time i saw NDSM was on the Space Terrace so its gonna be quite a contrast!

Other than that ill be attending Saltlick @ Riverside Club!

Ferd said:
How was it???

Was great apart from Flav getting thrown out at 2am for being too drunk !!!!!
That's twice in 2 visits to the Arches that he's been asked to leave.
So please send him an email and slag him mercilessly.

oh ok, I'm assuming you like his uberminimalia then!

I'm longing for his bang bang bang like he used to.. sigh!

Stu Hirst said:
Ferd said:
How was it???

Will do..!

Apparently he had to wait for you for 3 hours in the train station.. so it evens itself out.. according to him! ;)

Ferd said:
Stu Hirst said:
Ferd said:
How was it???

Will do..!

Apparently he had to wait for you for 3 hours in the train station.. so it evens itself out.. according to him! ;)

Looks like he's whinged to everyone about this, let me say it publically, I WAS AT WORK !!!!!!
FLAV - I WAS AT WORK, WORKING, DOING WORK, not propping up a bar 10 yards from a ticket machine !!!!
He can't handle his drink, and i've had to look after him TWICE, like a toddler.

Back