Have you ever forgotten to pay for drinks?

WeLuvIbiza

A few years ago whilst walking down the road from Figueretas to PDB, we stopped at a small bar almost directly opposite a large hotel (names anyone?). They sold Strongbow (wifes fav tipple), so we stopped for two drinks before heading into pdb. We sat outside watching the world go by. Next night decided to call for another beer as the women running the bar had been really friendly and chatty, we asked for the bill and it was worse than nightclub prices. When I queried the bill she very politely reminded me I had forgotten to pay the night before:oops::oops::oops:

Considering the bar culture in the uk, ie; going to the bar for drinks and paying immediately I am surprised this doesn't happen more often, certainly in the first days of a holiday!!

Have you ever done this?:lol::lol::lol:

A few years ago whilst walking down the road from Figueretas to PDB, we stopped at a small bar almost directly opposite a large hotel (names anyone?). They sold Strongbow (wifes fav tipple), so we stopped for two drinks before heading into pdb. We sat outside watching the world go by. Next night decided to call for another beer as the women running the bar had been really friendly and chatty, we asked for the bill and it was worse than nightclub prices. When I queried the bill she very politely reminded me I had forgotten to pay the night before:oops::oops::oops:

Considering the bar culture in the uk, ie; going to the bar for drinks and paying immediately I am surprised this doesn't happen more often, certainly in the first days of a holiday!!

Have you ever done this?:lol::lol::lol:

pool table just at the entrance of it???

:oops:
That's the one:idea: A few plastic tables outside. A bus stop a few yards lower down the road.

yep, used to pop in there at least once a night strolling by due to them having strongbow as the other half is a strongbow lover.....

i also cannot remember the name though
:oops:

we scored in Pacha on Saturday night - waitress mistook Gingerfreak's 20€ not for a 50€ note and gave him change :lol::lol::lol::lol:

needless to say we didnt correct her :lol:

we scored in Pacha on Saturday night - waitress mistook Gingerfreak's 20€ not for a 50€ note and gave him change :lol::lol::lol::lol:

needless to say we didnt correct her :lol:

I don't blame you, with that change you could another bottle of water - cowabunga!!
What are the prices like in Pacha this year and when will we see a review?

I don't blame you, with that change you could another bottle of water - cowabunga!!
What are the prices like in Pacha this year and when will we see a review?

8€ for a small water and that's all I drank but I think the alcohol prices were between 12 - 18€ on the Defected and Subliminal nights.

Just getting the first day back at work under the belt and then I will do my review....

8)

Haha, not in Ibiza, but a few years ago in Majorca (Palma), me and the girlfriend had quite a few Dsaronno and Cokes and forgot to pay. We felt bad and went back to pay the next day to pay though. :rolleyes:

Back