Have Never Felt This Bad In My Life

Robder

evening in brief:

opened secret santa presents, ate food, drank lots, went to toilet to look at colleagues t!ts, auntie edna showed up, made a holy show of self, went to karaoke bar, BEST BIT => fell over during karaoke song, TV fell off stand and onto Ben's head, TV broke, Chinese people threw us out of bar, went to crap club, pulled crap bird, snogged crap bird, went to finsbury park, ran around a garden, got taxi to work, man in marylebone station in nail bar type place refused to give me a manicure due to manky hands.

evening in brief:

opened secret santa presents, ate food, drank lots, went to toilet to look at colleagues t!ts, auntie edna showed up, made a holy show of self, went to karaoke bar, BEST BIT => fell over during karaoke song, TV fell off stand and onto Ben's head, TV broke, Chinese people threw us out of bar, went to crap club, pulled crap bird, snogged crap bird, went to finsbury park, ran around a garden, got taxi to work, man in marylebone station in nail bar type place refused to give me a manicure due to manky hands.

*salutes*

evening in brief:

These have to be the funniest bits :p

i had an amusing christmas works night out debacle last year, i think i was ready to throw myself of a bridge in shame

im not going to my works party this year.

I think i sent a 4am text informing him of the fact...which was quite a spectacularly silly thing to do. :lol: :spank:

evening in brief:

Were her tits nice?

Best.... story.... ever!!!! :lol:

(ok, it probably seems funnier because I'm drunk, but still hilarious! ok, time fo bed...)

... went to crap club,
pulled crap bird,
snogged crap bird ...
holy crap !
89i2d8l.gif
!

Hahaha.....you closet hetro!! Dont let word get out.....think of the shame :lol:

More suprised you actually remember any of it. Though glad you do as its GOLD!

Back