has freesat/sky tv gone

rewdan

I've heard rumours that all the bbc and itv sat channels are being moved about, has anyone noticed anything or lost any channels?

news from britsat

**SATELLITE UPDATE**

5 of the transponders have now been changed and most of the channels have swapped to there final frequencies. You might notice that some of the HD channels are no longer available or are pixilating including ESPN HD. The standard definition alternative of these channels will still be working.

At the moment all terrestrial channels are available on a 1m dish and will be for the foreseeable future! Get your Christmas installations before the 18th as I'm away in the UK for 10 days! Merry Christmas.

Please share this status to spread the news (and maybe stop my phone ringing with all the questions Ha!) Also if you haven't already please LIKE my page. Britsat installations

When the "move" happened, nothing happened to change BBC and ITV channels (even ITV 4 still works!)... the only ones we had a problem with were the 5's (Channel 5, 5 USA and 5*), but with a little tweaking of the dish we've managed to stop them breaking up and keep the other channels ok..... (tweaking using a sat finder meter btw, not just waving the dish about randomly! lol)

Back