Hard Rock Cafe

Bellagio

According to The Ibiza Sun there is to be a Hard Rock Cafe opening in Ibiza Town this June

"The internationally renowned chain is set to make its introduction to the island this June when it opens its latest Hard Rock Cafe in the old social and culture building S'Alamera in Vara de Rey, Ibiza Town"

Hurray - not before time - looking forward to it - real music 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
A shame that place closed;some great exhibitions there.
Couldn't care less about another overpriced worldwide burger chain arriving.
I doubt Lemmy will do the opening [challenge]

we can dream...

tumblr_md8z20Cw7I1r3ylwbo1_500.jpg

A shame that place closed;some great exhibitions there.
Couldn't care less about another overpriced worldwide burger chain arriving.
burgers? i thought it was a tshirt shop.

A good solid smart premises,expect the kitchen and loos are already fitted,tables and chairs in quickly
just need to pin up the t-shirts and hang Chris Norman's guitar etc....

Hard Rock Cafe Ibiza
Buenas noches Hard Rockers, Es importante comunicarles que hoy sobre las 20:15hrs se produjo un corto circuito en la caja de luz del edificio donde estamos ubicados La caja esta se encuentra en el primer piso al lado de nuestra puerta de servicios. Felizmente no nos causó daños, pero el suministro de electricidad en todo el edificio se quedó afectado, además humareda que se formó.
Por esta razón no hemos podido dar continuidad a nuestro servicio esta noche. Según los técnicos encargados del trabajo de reparación, solamente mañana tendremos la confirmación si podremos abrir al medio día.
Esperamos que todo sea arreglado lo antes posible!
Gracias por vuestro apoyo y atención.

Good evening Hard Rocker, is important to report that today, about 20:15 hrs there was an inccidente the light box of the building where we are located. The box is located on the first floor next to our services entrance. Fortunately it did not cause any damage to our site, but the supply of electricity in the entire building was affected, besides the smoke that was formed.
For this reason we are unable to continue our service tonight. According to the technicians in charge of the repair work, tomorrow we will be confirmed about the time we can open.
We expect everything to be fixed as soon as possible!
Thanks for your support and attention.

Great fun last night at Hard Rock Cafe's grand opening party in the Parque Reina Sofia with Macaco and Dover. The good news is that there will be a similar event in october... looking forward to it!

Macaco:

g9hl.jpg

smash guitar moment:

uctx.jpg

Dover:

v8z2.jpg

copyright.gif
Hard Rock Cafe​

Back