Hard Rock advice

Omar

Anyone ever stay at a Swim up Studio @ Hard Rock? I would like to know which block is best and closest to main pool as well

Last edited:
Anyone ever stay at a Swim up Studio @ Hard Rock? I would like to know which block is best and closest to main pool as well
I've never stayed but I'm sure if you email them they'll let you know. Sometimes trip advisor reviews give an idea of the best rooms to request.

I've never stayed but I'm sure if you email them they'll let you know. Sometimes trip advisor reviews give an idea of the best rooms to request.
Thank you. I tried but could not find much info on tripadvisor. The hotel itself provides a brief and short description referring me to "Google Earth"

Thank you. I tried but could not find much info on tripadvisor. The hotel itself provides a brief and short description referring me to "Google Earth"
I'd probably phone them if I were you, chances are they'll help you out. In the meantime I'd send a brief email so when you arrive they'll accommodate you.

I remember that at ush,I had a tour around by a friend when it opened first and I did notice a steam out side the rooms. Didn't want to say anything then in case I sound a right pleb..

I've just got back. Personally I wouldn't get a swim up as it's not private, more like a long river running past all the ground floor rooms. I'd get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor in the low rise building by the splash pool. However, during the day I'd hang out by the smaller pool as it's much more chilled. The splash pool has loud music from midday till about 8, if that's your thing. I've stayed theee times, I love it. I've also stayed at the Ibiza Gran and I prefer Hard Rock

Back