Happy Mondays To Reform

These '89 revivals will go on forever - only one day it'll start to take on a more sinister quality.

Lots of Granddad ravers flailing around with pacemakers...the entire gig sits on really shaky foundations and the whole thing could give at any time. :eek:

Lots of Granddad ravers flailing around with pacemakers...the entire gig sits on really shaky foundations and the whole thing could give at any time. :eek:

Sasha's dad was a cause for concern on that front. Someone I knew was very concerned after they'd sold him to some pills, that he was bit old for the ensuing increase in heart rate.

He was fine AFAIK

Didn't they just do this a couple of years ago?
I saw them live here in Moscow. Bez included.

Ok then, possibly been on another thread in another format somewhere in history......

If there was a band you have seen 'back in the day' who you would love to see reform for a 'one off' bash who would it be??

Nice

The Jam back in 1981 were pretty fine and would happily see them again (but i was loathed to see the 're-formed without weller version' last year)

Nice

The Jam back in 1981 were pretty fine and would happily see them again (but i was loathed to see the 're-formed without weller version' last year)
From the Jam. They're still out touring. Scheduled to play at Under the Bridge (at Chelsea FC) this month.

Back