Hangover club

Beckiboo

Anyone NOT hungover this morning?? :spank: :x :evil:

Had a triple celebration last night for Christmas drinks / colleague leaving do / exam success and boy am I feeling it today!!

Think I actually woke up still drunk. Now sitting at my desk feeling very tired and woozy.

Hangover cures anyone??

Anyone NOT hungover this morning?? :spank: :x :evil:

Had a triple celebration last night for Christmas drinks / colleague leaving do / exam success and boy am I feeling it today!!

Think I actually woke up still drunk. Now sitting at my desk feeling very tired and woozy.

Hangover cures anyone??

JD & Coke :lol::lol:

I have a thick head but not hanging, I blame the pipes in my local, not the volume consumed!!

Not checking in, just bringing the tea and coffee. There must be people who have had one hangover and thought "Bloody hell, I'm not doing that again, and meant it!"...

Thought I'd post & be that guy ... the guy no one likes.

I feel greeeeeeat, haven't had a hangover for 4 weeks now! :p

Tho, all will change over the xmas period!

went to an xmas party last night , fairly civilised , not a wiff of a hangover today although am looking at a 2 day session from tonight onwards

Thought I'd post & be that guy ... the guy no one likes.

I feel greeeeeeat, haven't had a hangover for 4 weeks now! :p

Tho, all will change over the xmas period!
I rarely get hangovers despite how much I drink (probably a bad thing :lol:)
But fully expect Monday to suck after the holiday party-fueled bender I'm going on this weekend :twisted:

But fully expect Monday to suck after the holiday party-fueled bender I'm going on this weekend :twisted:

Damn you! Since I gave up and got back in to drinking, Hangovers ruin me :(

Ahhh unfortunately for me, the 'no hangover for 4 weeks' feeling is due to having no fun for the last 4 weeks (working heaps). Any more than 4 pints for me & i certainly know i've had them the following morning.

me + hangover = useless. :spank:

Am hoping I've got away with this one, second night in a row. Then again we got home at 7am and in the pub now.... 3rd Xmas party tonight in Brixton, tomorrowim pre checking myself into hangover club, preferably with a bacon sarnie

I will be a fully fledged member for over a week from Saturday onwards im sure :rolleyes: :spank:

I would say from Friday as thats when the works xmas do and that always turns messy and i end up with the hangover from hell....but this year i wont be drinking (this is rare) but i am tooo excited to see the bf so the works xmas do will be short lived this year 8)

Am hoping I've got away with this one, second night in a row. Then again we got home at 7am and in the pub now.... 3rd Xmas party tonight in Brixton, tomorrowim pre checking myself into hangover club, preferably with a bacon sarnie

yeah didnt quite get away with it....

Back