Hangover Club

I was actually up for being an honoury member of the club today but my mate got scared at the last minute so we had a curry instead. narrow escape

can we have a stomach bug thread - feel rank all weekend and now logging off work and going back to bed - go away shivery body!!!!! :spank:

I was actually up for being an honoury member of the club today but my mate got scared at the last minute so we had a curry instead. narrow escape

I drank for 12 hours yesterday, off the back of being buckled Friday and Saturday too, so my membership is fully paid up.

This morning 5.30am alarm, was not so welcome!

I'm still rough at 3.15pm. Not good. May have to betray my Irish heritage and hang up drinking boots. :(

(Or just man up and go for 'the cure':lol:)

My illustrious 16 yr booze career has hit the buffers...

Heavy sessions = anxiety/panic attacks the next day... so severe that I am slowly becoming afraid of booze.

:confused:

I suffer from this. ****ing awful. Not rational at all, but it can be crippling the next day. Like a really bad come down.

:evil:

My illustrious 16 yr booze career has hit the buffers...

Heavy sessions = anxiety/panic attacks the next day... so severe that I am slowly becoming afraid of booze.

:confused:

Im glad I read this post, Ive started getting this after boozing recently its awful :eek: Nice to know Im not alone!! I wonder why it happens though?

Im glad I read this post, Ive started getting this after boozing recently its awful :eek: Nice to know Im not alone!! I wonder why it happens though?

We all probably need a shrink. :lol:

But it's good to know I'm the not the only one who gets this headfck!

Actually avoiding night outs at the moment to swerve this "day after" feeling.:eek::(

Recently ive been having the case of waking up, in a scarily good mood,feeling well chuffed as theres no sign of a hangover....then....

BOOM, after about lunchtime the hangover from hell hits :twisted:....yup i was still quite clearly pissed when i woke up :lol: and the hangover was lurking and ready to do me...never good when im in the gym and near on wana vomit on the treadmill :confused:

Lucky my handbag is my travelling chemist...neurofen, paracetamols and alka seltzers are a handbag essential for me these days :cry:

Back