Hangover Club

Buckley

Why oh why!

Three day wedding wasn't enough, oh no, had to get smashed yesterday too....:spank:

I feel surprisingly lucid after 4 days on the booze.
I think it's because most of the drinking was done daytime and only Friday was a really late night out...

I'm with Morbs - day time drinking = the way forward..... :D

I feel very fresh after drinking Fri, Sat and Monday :lol:

Impromptu Saturday night out which ended at 5am Sunday...

Woke up in time for the F1 (just), with a roaring hangover and found a few friends in similar states in various bedrooms around Jam Towers.

Then remembered my promise to paint the lounge, dining room, hall & stairs before Mrs Jam returned yesterday evening.

So there it was, three hungover zombies, paint brushes & rollers in hand until 2am Monday.

Bish bash bosh, job done and the brownie points are in the bag...

:D

Impromptu Saturday night out which ended at 5am Sunday...

Woke up in time for the F1 (just), with a roaring hangover and found a few friends in similar states in various bedrooms around Jam Towers.

Then remembered my promise to paint the lounge, dining room, hall & stairs before Mrs Jam returned yesterday evening.

So there it was, three hungover zombies, paint brushes & rollers in hand until 2am Monday.

Bish bash bosh, job done and the brownie points are in the bag...

:D

:lol:

I would not trust my friends to paint my house after a binge. There'd be arse prints on the ceiling.

im meant to be saving myself for ibiza in 3 weeks. Friday got really drunk, was playing a night in our local club on saturday which ended up in an afters till 11 sunday morning. sunday night played a night at my cousins bar which was the last night there. i was one of the last people who left my mates house around 5 pm monday afternoon. thank god i have a week off! my excuse is i'm training for ibiza:lol:

Tomorrow, Day3 in the Hangover Club...I can not cope...although I am on business class A380 from Sydney to London shortly (then Monarch to Ibiza) so I think I may pull through!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

I would not trust my friends to paint my house after a binge. There'd be arse prints on the ceiling.

You posting that reminded me of how my friend had helped us fit a new kitchen in the house before we were married. He had fitted the integral fridge, dishwasher and the electric oven.

Years later the dishwasher packed in and we needed to remove the front panel to replace it....

Imagine our suprise when we prised the panel off and the word C*NT was left on the old unit in adhesive.

One day revenge will be mine...

Back