Halloween weekend proceedings

MiniMarc

Whats everyone doing this weekend then?

Ive got a legendary Irishman arriving saturday afternoon and will probs get to sleep sometime monday morning.
Going to see DJ Hell at a warehouse round the corner from me then theres after party with Mr C and Ryan Crosson + more well into sunday...
Probs go into work for abit saturday daytime tho.

et tu?

main halloween party time in ibiza is tonight and tomorrow daytime. tonight probably a bit of venue-hopping...pikes, bambuddha, pacha being the biggest ones (with a few smaller places to say hello too) and then to boutique hostal salinas in the morning for afterhours. was superb last year so expectations are pretty high!

relax the rest of the weekend - after two days of rain the sun's back on the island, so might actually get a few hours on the beach again! thought my last swim in the sea for the year was on tuesday, but maybe there's another chance this weekend.

trip down to warehouse project for the friday & saturday nights, back sunday afternoon.

chic/hot chip/2manydjs/horsemeatdisco friday
four tet/daphni/joy orbison/ben ufo/thom yorke:)lol saturday

think going to go to islington mill after WHP for patrice scott & cottam as well.

thought my last swim in the sea for the year was on tuesday, but maybe there's another chance this weekend.

I reckon you can manage for a while yet ... water's still 5 degrees warmer than the English Channel in the peak of Summer and even I managed that without a wetsuit ! :p

Halloween parties tonight, house parties tomorrow, a funeral then a friend's birthday thing (dinner party followed by boy's night out) on Sunday and a bank holiday on Monday.

I will mainly be drinking myself silly and being generally unamused with it all.

God my life is so boring :( :D
Just been informed the mrs is out so I'm baby sitting, this means the kids will have to sleep through the sound of techno while I have a mix on my tt's.
Tomorrow going to see forest and that's it. Might throw some booze in there but nothing planned zzzzzz

well.... i feel well n truly broken!
Had without question the best burger of my life saturday evening. Lucky Chip in east london , firmly recomended , its a game changer! Warehouse party was ok but not amazing. started badly but got better. dj hell did a gd job to be fair. went to this afterparty sunday morning which was not great. Weird vibe in there and they didnt have the numbers expected so only had 1 of 2 rooms open. dont think the headline dj's even turned up. mr c played decent set though.

Went out for dinner in the end and did not go to see Andy C. A weekend sober. :\

Fun Halloween in Ibiza for me...Went to the pub to get painted with friends then on to Pikes...after Pikes went to a friends bar in San An...stumbled out at 16:00ish Friday...to the beach to carry on having fun...Made it home for about 10pm....two days to recover but worth every second1

Fun Halloween in Ibiza for me...Went to the pub to get painted with friends then on to Pikes...after Pikes went to a friends bar in San An...stumbled out at 16:00ish Friday...to the beach to carry on having fun...Made it home for about 10pm....two days to recover but worth every second1

so you actually moved to ibiza.. been following your other thread "a workers season",,,,

I did indeed. Promise to finish the workers season soon. Got too busy when I moved over but the first 3 months have been great. :)

cant wait to read the rest of the story. also tell me about your moving to ibiza experience

Back