Halloween tunes...

Wicked thread! Goblin are very entertaining live. Saw them in Brighton at the Concorde 2 a few years back. Went a bit Spinal Tap at times but I really enjoyed it. ace 'dawn of the dead' visuals in the background

we were watching the thriller video the other night. (as you do..) If you can overlook er.... the music is still genius of course. I know a DJ who used to cue up vincent price at midnight to bring in the new year :lol:

Wicked thread! Goblin are very entertaining live. Saw them in Brighton at the Concorde 2 a few years back. Went a bit Spinal Tap at times but I really enjoyed it. ace 'dawn of the dead' visuals in the background
I miss a night out in Concorde 2. Spent many a messy evening there when visiting Brighton.

Would be an interesting experience just to see what the crowd is like! Closest I've got is seeing Zombie Zombie - they do covers of (mainly) horror film music, but some other stuff too IIRC.

Back