Halloween Rave 2nd November 2014, Village Underground, London

Hi guys,
Please could someone help me in regards to how the guest list works with this night? I've had an email saying that my guest list has been received for fuse, however, this does not guarantee entry to the club. I've emailed them asking if we will know in advance or if there a dress code for this night , but have had no response as of yet. I will be travelling from South Wales so want to make the journey worthwhile. Many thanks if someone can explain to me how the guest list works and whether we can find out in advance of the day if we are successful in gaining entry.

"Please be aware that being on the guest list does not 100% guarantee entrance.
The management still reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone they feel is not right for the party. It is very important to us to preserve the special vibe at fuse and we will not jeopardise that for anyone.
We know the right people will understand.
Nb: guest list requests received less than two hours before we are due to open may not be added to the list, despite an automatic email of confirmation."

Looks to me like you'll get in so long as the party isnt at capacity, you're off your face etc.

Back