Hal-lay-frippin-lu-ya

I thought they weren't allowed already :rolleyes: der! :lol:

That rule should apply to my boss, and sunday drivers too :evil:

They tried it for Caravans on the M5 in the summer near Bristol on an uphill section and the useless feckwits just ignored it and carried on as normal :evil:

its common funking sense not to try n overtake on uphill sections of roads in underpowered vehicles.... unless yr a lorry driver who knows he has a limiter on his truck. :x

speaking of slow vehicles has anyone seen those QPods in the Sun today, they're fab, I'd love one of them for the Summer, good ol' Noel Edmonds :lol:

This is excellent news!

I do about 1000+ miles a month on motorways. This is one of the biggest things to irritate me after caravans, people who drive too close, constant lane swapping in traffic jams, full beams for no reason, mid lane cruisers, undertaking on busy moving stretches, small cars trying to be big cars, people who dont indicate, people who brake going downhill, people who insist on driving to the limit and wont move over just to prove a point, white vans, vans in general, old people driving at 40, bmw/merc drivers, people with defective brake lights/no brake lights, people who cant tell the difference between breakdown trucks and flashing police lights.........

I'm a merc driver :x

But other than that, I pretty much agree with what you've said, why dont people use their indicators? Think that has to be my biggest pet hate.

Happy daze!!

next get the fookin paedo, sterile, beer-bellied, wanna be yank, sweaty fookers off the roads completely!!!

No I havent thought of an alternative way to transport goods the lenght & breadth of the country and yes it is an ill-thought out argument!!

:oops:

OllieW said:
This is excellent news!

I do about 1000+ miles a month on motorways. This is one of the biggest things to irritate me after caravans, people who drive too close, constant lane swapping in traffic jams, full beams for no reason, mid lane cruisers, undertaking on busy moving stretches, small cars trying to be big cars, people who dont indicate, people who brake going downhill, people who insist on driving to the limit and wont move over just to prove a point, white vans, vans in general, old people driving at 40, bmw/merc drivers, people with defective brake lights/no brake lights, people who cant tell the difference between breakdown trucks and flashing police lights.........

you forgot people slowing down to check out an accident :twisted:

I just come back from a weekend in cornwall and had to travel 500 miles in total on motorways and A roads and got caught behind lorries overtaking other lorries more times than I care to remember. Lorries overtaking other lorries is dangerous enough, but lorries overtaking other lorries when goin up a high is chaos , its about bloody time someone thought of doing this

Still its no good for me as I live in Kent and never travel up north but good news all round :D

Back