Hacienda Xa Namena,Room/suite to Book?

FallenangelGparsons

Hello
After doing ibz Spartan way ,No Room for 3 weeks along aug n doing nearly all parties
I was thinking to Book Xa namena for 1 day for 2 people along Closing Time
Price start 500€ ,will pick breakfast
But any Room suite u ll suggest ?
Budget 500-1000€ for 1 night there
Time if check in?check out?
Any détails for options?
IS there a spa in all Rooms?
Main différence beetween standard Room n suite?
It will bé day such Thursday with no party AT all,AT this Price better stay there all time
Thanks

Stayed after my wedding 8 years ago…a lovely spot, views are great…no spa in the rooms though? You can just rock up and use the spa I think you don’t have to stay there.

Stayed after my wedding 8 years ago…a lovely spot, views are great…no spa in the rooms though? You can just rock up and use the spa I think you don’t have to stay there.
Yeah incredible views. From memory, some of the rooms have a hot tub on their terrace. Was a long time ago though so can’t remember 100%.

Our room definitely didn’t, but the bath was in the room next to the window so you could look out. Room was massive and the bed was fantastic. Lovely place, lots of character.

Only downside was the restaurant and food, which wasn’t great and the service at dinner one evening was poor (left for ages without a drink, then left for ages before they took our order, then huffy when we raised this).

This was all from 2017.

Back