gyms in san an

Jonathan.middi

hiya, are there any good gyms in the san an area where i could train whilst im out there? only rely looking for a place to lift a few weights.

Has to be the best €27 anyone could spend per month on the island. That view is fabulous from the San An one.

Any one want a training partner? of out to ibiza end of april but i will definatley be staying in the same hapse as i go in, dont want to look like an ironing board halfway through the season lol

Were bouts in leeds you from (we love ibiza) have you worked out there a while?
does the gym have a/c?

Any one want a training partner? of out to ibiza end of april but i will definatley be staying in the same hapse as i go in, dont want to look like an ironing board halfway through the season lol

Were bouts in leeds you from (we love ibiza) have you worked out there a while?
does the gym have a/c?

Dan, I'm not a summer worker :( Was only commenting on the gym having looked at the link posted above:D Recently moved and am on the far east of Leeds, nearer Selby than Leeds now.

Have a gr8 summer...

Fair do's mate i've never done ibiza before myself was a hard decision lol but did falaraki and marbella and still manged to train but herd there are alot of drugs out there so ill probly end up on my tod training as for the last 4 years working in party resorts have been lol, although if i had had a quid for every time some one abroad said they would like to train after 12 pints and a few lines of charlie i don't think id be too far behind branson lol when was the last time u went? was it busy all the time?

Hey Dan! I'm heading out in June and will be working full time in a shop, but there is NO WAY I am missing out on my training sessions! And that gym looks amazing! I'd happily be your training partner - I'm studying to be a PT/exercise instructor at the moment too!

I am a girl, but no pink dumbells for me :)

Back