gym

ibiza town - bfit (on the ring road)

then there's 'fraile' which is a chain of gyms and they also have one in san an. google it.

Fraile in San An is seriously boiling hot, if they have air con it isn't doing much. If you can cope with that it's alright. Ibiza Town one on Arago isn't as hot but be careful as lots of the equipment wants chucking out and isn't safe (although there's enough to use that is good). Fraile is better value the longer you use it- 15 a day,35 a week,55 a month. There's a gym nearish to Fraile in San An called Lineas and one called Mister Gym next to Ibiza Rocks hostal. There is a gym at the municipal pool in San An as well. Bfit in Ibiza town is all new stuff and amazing.

There's another one in SanAn near Pinet/Reggae Beach (Carrer De Granada or something) it's called Rumy's Gym. I didn't try it myself just noticed it when I stayed in Pinet area back in June.

There's another one in SanAn near Pinet/Reggae Beach (Carrer De Granada or something) it's called Rumy's Gym. I didn't try it myself just noticed it when I stayed in Pinet area back in June.

I signed up for this one when I first moved to San An Bay.

Went there all keen pre season and smashed out a good session on the rowing machine before going out for the night.

When I woke up in the morning I was in agony. I couldn't move my right arm - I couldn't remember too much so there was always the possibility that I had done something stupid...

It turned out I had overlooked a little thing called stretching :) I moved not too long after that and never went back.

Nice gym tho :)

rumys in the bay is ok but there is a decent one next to blau park in san an town but its pricey.

The es pla if still staying there has a little gym. Tread mill , multi gym machine , few weights and a cross trainer thing :)

Back