Gwen Stefani...

NITEFLY said:
simon_interview.gif

total wrongun!

Looks like a very young Harrison Ford?

synchronicity said:
she's the most beautful woman in the world........ 8)

Wrong again

Cristina Scabbia from the Italian Goth-Metal band Lacuna Coil. She's hot, she's Italian, and she isn't into crappy pop music
cristina_scabbia_stuff.jpg
cristina_24.jpg

Dual_Life said:
^^^ what can I say, I know my hotties...

*Edit* I guess I didn't know them as good as i once thought, I just found out Crissy was taken off the market by her Bass player a decade ago. Crap.

I think Gwen is hotter than that girl. (then again, what do I know, I like men!) She is gorgeous and has more style in her pinkie finger than a lot of all the music industry put together.

LagunaBeachCA said:
She is what we call in Southern CA a 909er :lol: :lol: . PachaGirl79 help me out on this.

Cheers,

LaguanBeachCA
Um.. Yeah, she's a 909er when she was born in Anahiem and graduated from anahiem high school. Don't think so. No Doubt's First Album was called Tragic Kingdom, in reference to orange county's punk-rock youth. If you've ever seen the cover, it has rotten oranges all over it depecting so.

909ers are punks, the kind of people who are like a year behind the rest of orange county in terms of fashion, drive big trunks with flames all over them and rant and rave about dirt biking and inland crap like that.

I'm from huntington beach and I personally dispise all the 909 trash that pollutes my hometown's beach.

Sorry Laguna darling....

Gwen is FAR from 909, because she has TASTE lol. I am going with Crazed on this one. I know the exact definition of 909'ers, having friends in both Riverside and Corona. For example: Back in the day, like 2 or 3 years ago, I used to have my hair dramatically striped with chunks of color.... they all still have that.

A lot of that crew are scrubby, tattooed, too much makeup-wearing, wanna be punks. Gwen does not fit in to this category in my opinion.

Crazed said:
Um.. Yeah, she's a 909er when she was born in Anahiem and graduated from anahiem high school. Don't think so. No Doubt's First Album was called Tragic Kingdom, in reference to orange county's punk-rock youth. If you've ever seen the cover, it has rotten oranges all over it depecting so.

909ers are punks, the kind of people who are like a year behind the rest of orange county in terms of fashion, drive big trunks with flames all over them and rant and rave about dirt biking and inland crap like that.

I'm from huntington beach and I personally dispise all the 909 trash that pollutes my hometown's beach.

YA!! IN YOUR FACE!!

I have no idea what this conversation is about, I've never been to Cali and have no plans in the near future to do so either...

JUST DON'T MESS WITH NEW YORK STATE!

Back