Guy Gerber Presents Rumors...

mmintz

A friend who was involved with Wisdom of the Glove posted something on facebook looking for PR people to help spread word about RUMORS this season...maybe a daytime beach party or afters?

guy-gerber-rumors.jpg

Guy Gerber has started a new record label called Rumors, launching in March.

The new venture follows Gerber's Wisdom Of The Glove, a party series featuring magicians and puppeteers that was anchored at Pacha in Ibiza this past summer. Though he's already played a few parties under the Rumors banner, the label side of things will kick off in March, shortly before this year's WMC in Miami, with a collaborative EP produced by Gerber and Innervisions head Dixon called No Distance. The two-track EP will feature a remix from Leipzig producer Lake People. Gerber is also set to announce fresh Rumors party dates, though specific details are yet to be released.

Tracklist
01. Guy Gerber & Dixon - No Distance
02. Guy Gerber & Dixon - No Distance (Lake People Remix)

Taken from RA! Sounds like rumors are true....ha :)

I posted something about this a while back from an interview he'd done. Can't find it now though... :confused:

I know everyone thinks his early sets are creative etc etc etc but they go too off the rails into self-indulgence for me and I get bored. I far prefer it when he plays the peak time slot and his Last Night on Earth NYE set just blew everything else for miles away for quality. One of the best things I'd heard in ages when that got aired.

I far prefer it when he plays the peak time slot and his Last Night on Earth NYE set just blew everything else for miles away for quality. One of the best things I'd heard in ages when that got aired.

His was far and away my fav set of the night NYE. Shame it was a mere hour slot.

"We're about to start, bring all your secrets and hidden wishes, as we have enough room for any of your bad habits ...."

10295661_10152855503284838_8364382046758379065_n.jpg

Back