Guestlist queuing?

jen85

I'm organisin a hen week in ibiza in june 2009, been advised that the spanish are very strict and dont allow queue jumpin? is this the case or can anyone confirm that they have bought tickets through ibiza spotlight and had no probs?
never been before, so please recommend clubs!!!stayin in san antonio!!!!cheers

I'm organisin a hen week in ibiza in june 2009, been advised that the spanish are very strict and dont allow queue jumpin? is this the case or can anyone confirm that they have bought tickets through ibiza spotlight and had no probs?
never been before, so please recommend clubs!!!stayin in san antonio!!!!cheers

hello there - it all varies. generally the longest queue in the club is the guest list as they have to check names/ID's etc.

pacha was just a mad scramble, elbows/knees and lots of sleazy people elbowing their way in. space - perfect, 2 person formation queue. probably you could could say the queue reflects the club (i prefer pacha;))

the spotlight ticket shop is well tested and trusted by loads of people, you will have no problems at all with it.

rec's depends what you want. if your just on the booze, looking to tear a place apart - i would probably stay in san an & go to eden - easier to let you hair down without funny looks!

if your clubbingtastic, head to Amnesia & Privelege a few miles out of San an.

I would not necessarily recommend pacha or space to a hen night, you may get funny looks a plenty!

Back