Gta Iv

Yeah, on my new PS3. Not that impressed actually, although I havn't done much yet. Taken my new girlfriend bowling, went to a Caberet show and keep getting in fights with about 7 people at a time and dying. Driving is real hard and can't find a gun for ****.

Yeah, on my new PS3. Not that impressed actually, although I havn't done much yet. Taken my new girlfriend bowling, went to a Caberet show and keep getting in fights with about 7 people at a time and dying. Driving is real hard and can't find a gun for ****.

:lol: im finding it less arcady in feel than the previous games. all good tho. looks stunning and im gonna go explore my new 'hood

The nuts....takes alot for games to get me and this is a right old larf. Went to a strip club and some virtual doris gave my character a bit of a service when all of a sudden the pad started to vibrate...:lol::lol::lol: This game is off its titz.

Loving the rasta geezer you drive about with who is constantly bangin a zoot with plooms of smoke billowing out of the window.:eek::eek::eek::lol:

Very immersive and great scope with a so far as good as your gonna get story line for this genre.

Last edited by a moderator:
The nuts....takes alot for games to get me and this is a right old larf. Went to a strip club and some virtual doris game my character a bit of a service when all of a sudden the pad started to vibrate...:lol::lol::lol: The game is off its titz.

Loving the rasta geezer you drive about with who is constantly bangin a zoot with plooms of smoke billowing out of the window.:eek::eek::eek::lol:

Very immersive and great scope with a so far as good as your gonna get story line for this genre.

if i can get a 3 modem to work on xbox live, wanna have a spot of multiplayer?

What about the game?

8)8)8)Yeah go for it.......pop a cap on yo heeeedd 8)

:lol:@Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
#bargain Alert#

Gta Iv Currently Only €39.99 @ Tesco While Stocks Last

thats a normal price. if anyone paid £44.99-£49.99 i think they would need to have their head examined.

find me somewhere selling for under £30 then i'll give you some kudos. ;)

Yep got that along with COD4....GTA multiplayer rocks m8...was playing it last night online with a few pals and my sister....gets better and better all the time.

Loving it man I'm loving it:p:p:p

thats a normal price. if anyone paid £44.99-£49.99 i think they would need to have their head examined.

find me somewhere selling for under £30 then i'll give you some kudos. ;)

not here it's not, some shops are charging up to €75 so that is a massive bargain:evil: the joys of living in an expensive city.:confused:

whats with the black plasters over the nipples in the strip club? :lol:

and have you picked up a prossie yet? :lol:

Not yet:lol::lol::lol:....Oi I did't realise they have real life comedians at the comedy club...aint gonna say who just in case you or anyone else havent seen them yet.

Im driving anyone in ear shot mad going on about how great it is....:evil::evil::evil:

GTA....We larve it larve it larve it larve it larve it....

Does anyone know what's the difference between the normal version and the special edition besides the price hike of $12? thanks

anyone heard the deadmau5 track on the electro choc radio station ?? :D great game. stivwatt <<<<< psn if anyone wants to add me .

Does anyone know what's the difference between the normal version and the special edition besides the price hike of $12? thanks

the special edition im aware of come in its own safety deposit box and had a few extra things like cds and books... unless the special edition your talking about is the same as the normal game, but comes in a metal tin case rather than a plastic one.

Back