Grego is leaving Spotlight

james

Administrator
Staff member
Grego is leaving Spotlight and it is with great sadness that we say goodbye.

During the three years he has spent at Spotlight, he has had an incredibly positive impact on Spotlight's clubbing section, both in terms of sales and content/design and we wish him all the best in his future ventures!

How do we replace Grego?

Well, we are going to take on three new people :)

Two of our interns from last year are joining the company full time from April: James (ChapIbizaSpotlight) and Hannah - who will both be keeping our content up to date. And one other person who we hope shall be confirmed within the next few days. I'll update this post when that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to pass on best wishes to Grego in whatever the new pastures are.

Some of his contributions have been outstanding over the years, the enthusiasm for the dance scene has always been amazing.

Hopefully will still be posting on the forum from time to time....

Good luck, Grego.

Also good luck to the three newbies:D

Will you still be haunting the forums, Grego?

Wish you the best of luck with all pastures new! :)

Best of luck with your new adventures, Grego. Are you still going to be contributing to RA :?:

It is with great sadness that Spotlight says goodbye to Grego, who is moving on to new pastures.

During the three years he has spent at Spotlight, he has had an incredibly positive impact on Spotlight's clubbing section, both in terms of sales and content/design and we wish him all the best in his future ventures!

How do we replace Grego?

Well, we are going to take on three new people :)

Two of our interns from last year are joining the company full time from April: James (ChapIbizaSpotlight) and Hannah - who will both be keeping our content up to date. And one other person who we hope shall be confirmed within the next few days. I'll update this post when that happens.

Man, reading this first line I thought he had died?

Good luck in your new venture and thanks for the spot on reviews, especially early season reports to help me plan my Aug/Sept visits.

What everyone else says 8) - having met Grego out in Ibiza, his passion for Ibiza, his dedication to Spotlight and his love of everything House is second to none and I have a lot of respect and admiration for him, doing what all of us have all expressed a desire to do - move to this beautiful Island and has successfully managed to stay there doing his dream jobs and also bringing up a family at the same time....

El Grego - I salute thee and wish you all the best in your new venture - I know whatever you turn your hand to will be a success 8)

haha, i just had my own internet death hoax!!!

thanks to all, truly grateful to spotlight not only for opportunities of work in the last few years but also the community on here during the last 7 years and beyond reading and using the site.

hope to see you all along the way soon.

and steph - thanks :)

haha, i just had my own internet death hoax!!!

thanks to all, truly grateful to spotlight not only for opportunities of work in the last few years but also the community on here during the last 7 years and beyond reading and using the site.

hope to see you all along the way soon.

and steph - thanks :)

Good luck mate! I'd written a lovely eulogy for you! :lol:

Back