Grant 2007.

hardhousenutter

Hi, everyone there i am grant, and i from wales, south wales and i live in bridgend a town which is just near cardiff. This summer i really wanna go to ibiza for the summer and work and party out there. I have been there on holiday twice and it was ****ing awesome and since i have been, this is something i have always wanted to do. Thing is this year i cant get anyone to come wid me, and is there anyone in the same boat, who has the same problem, i would be more than willing to meet wid u, to share accomodation be mates wid u, look for work and work, and of course party, then i am your man! I am really into the clubbing and the music scene especially in ibiza, clubbing there just rocks! Also since i have been twice, i kinda know the area well, especially the west end and san antonio. I have been to most of the clubs, over there to. I am looking to head out once my course in college finish`s which is on the 20 or 21 of may , i am using my mates email account cos mine`s buggerd. The email address is: adam_krouma@hotmail.com

I am heading out to cardiff city centre on the 6th of may, bank holiday. if anyone`s interested in meeting before tne white isle before hand, just gimme
a email on adam_krouma@hotmail.com . It is a lamerica night and david morales is playin, at liquid one of the clubs in cardiff. Then we arrange things from there. Anyone just gimme a email guys or girls, i dont mind. Hope to speak to ya soon!

alright mate, i'm jay i'm 23 years old i'm a lifeguard from alfreton derbyshire. i'm in exactly the same boat as you ive been to ibiza once before and i loved it, now i want to work and party the whole summer there! i'm heading out in the next week or so tho pal as i want to get a decent job and find some bang on accommodation, definately up for being mates for the summer tho dude i want to meet as many amazing people as i can! what i'll do if you want is email you when i get out there and tell you whats what so you know what to expect like how much rent is and how much the work pays and **** like that. then we can meet up when you arrive and ****ing have it large!!! my email is jamie.price@lycos.co.uk look forward to hearing from you mate....

Jay

Hi I'm Kerry, I'm from Birmingham. I have a friend already out there, but would like to find someone to share accomodation with, aswell as to find work.
And to PARTEE!! SOunds wicked. If you are interested then please reply, thank you!! :D

Back