Got too much work to do......

Jesse said:
stuie said:
Jesse said:
Yes, I do. I want to kiss his cherry lips and nibble his shell-like ears!

:lol: Far too obvious!

I would have thought saying - "I'm having a few problems with my alias' in another thbread might be a pointer! :lol:

for future refence- you can log on as yourself and your alterego if you open up 2 internet windows on your pc ;)

Makes it less obvious as you can continue to post 'gosh who could this be?' comments under your own login.

Jesse said:
You have to have lots of egos to make up the huge one that makes me think I'm just slightly better than God!! :lol:

i'll give you that one. slightly better than god, maybe. but the rest of us? pfft. :rolleyes:

Scoobie said:
Jesse said:
stuie said:
Jesse said:
Yes, I do. I want to kiss his cherry lips and nibble his shell-like ears!

:lol: Far too obvious!

I would have thought saying - "I'm having a few problems with my alias' in another thbread might be a pointer! :lol:

for future refence- you can log on as yourself and your alterego if you open up 2 internet windows on your pc ;)

Makes it less obvious as you can continue to post 'gosh who could this be?' comments under your own login.

I've done that Scoobs - but kept posting as the wrong one and having to try and delete before anyone saw! :lol:

stuie said:
Jesse said:
You have to have lots of egos to make up the huge one that makes me think I'm just slightly better than God!! :lol:

i'll give you that one. slightly better than god, maybe. but the rest of us? pfft. :rolleyes:

That Jesse, eh? Thinking she's better than the rest of us. Let's burn the witch!

Buckley said:
stuie said:
Jesse said:

That Jesse, eh? Thinking she's better than the rest of us. Let's burn the witch!

Don't burn me! Don't put in the cellar and feed me pins! Don't send me back to that dark place :cry:

Jesse said:
Buckley said:
stuie said:
Jesse said:

Don't send me back to that dark place :cry:

What the N_____ C______ :lol:

Anyone else getting concerned about Buckleys personality problems.

Who else thinks hes typing whilst sat in a coat made out of womens fingers (or something) :lol:

Back