Gorgon City and Sonny Fodera at Amnesia or Flower Power at Pacha?

gysparky

Hi everyone, I am part of a group of lads who are 30-50 years old and can't decide which of these events to go to on the Monday night. Any help/guidance would be appreciated. I don't mind house or 70's 80's music...
Thanks in advance.

Hey gysparky, I'm making assumptions of course but given your group's profile I reckon that Flower Power at Pacha would be better. I take into account the music, crowd as well as the venue.

My friend was at Flower Power on Monday and he said there was a "back room playing tribal house"... what room would that be? And who plays in there? Last time I went to Flower Power I just stayed in the main room and on the terrace, but that was many years ago!

Last time I went to see Gorgon City I loved it, but my mates were bored.

So my opinion is, people in their 30s that like house will love Gorgon City and Sonny Fodera, those a bit older maybe not so much 🤷‍♂️

Gorgon City and Fodera are at the thin borderline between commercial chart hits and funky house music, I'd say. Also I reckon average age at Amnesia will be 20-25 at this party. Flower power quite the opposite.

Back