GOOD PLACES 2 WORK??

brightonbird

Hi can anyone recomm any good bars/clubs I should try and get a job
in??
Me and my mate are flying over at the beginning of May and would love some info.

Thanks x

hiya

hi,
i live in brighton to, and i'm planning on working in ibiza this summer going out on my own so i'm looking for work and accomadation. have u had any luck don't really know where to start.

liz xx :)

Hi!
I'm goin out there nxt year on my own too + need as much info as i can get coz im chucking myself in the deep end...HELP!
kate x

I would start emailing the super clubs in January/Febuary time if your seeking to work for the big guns, this is what i did and ended up working for Meganite :D

On the other hand, if your just seeking to work @ a bar in san antonio, or other parts of ibiza, simply turn up with a few $$$ and get asking, most book a holiday for a week or 2 so if nothing turns up they have a flight to return home on, most common is PR'ing tho i wouldnt advise it, i done it a coule of years back, then wasnt so bad, but after seeing how ontop the police were last summer, its just to much hassle!

Get to ibiza late may, Barwork would be availible also...

Enjoy, its a special experience! 8)

makka said:
I would start emailing the super clubs in January/Febuary time if your seeking to work for the big guns, this is what i did and ended up working for Meganite :D

On the other hand, if your just seeking to work @ a bar in san antonio, or other parts of ibiza, simply turn up with a few $$$ and get asking, most book a holiday for a week or 2 so if nothing turns up they have a flight to return home on, most common is PR'ing tho i wouldnt advise it, i done it a coule of years back, then wasnt so bad, but after seeing how ontop the police were last summer, its just to much hassle!

Get to ibiza late may, Barwork would be availible also...

Enjoy, its a special experience! 8)

tell me about!! had to act like i was a tourist at least 20 times a night and countless runners! lol! avoid pr'ing its terrible!

makka said:
most common is PR'ing tho i wouldnt advise it, i done it a coule of years back, then wasnt so bad, but after seeing how ontop the police were last summer, its just to much hassle!
i19.jpg

vroom vroooooooooom!! :twisted:

Back