Good Morning lovely people ...

S

*Saffy*

:D :D :D Ohhh .. these legal drugs are fantastic ! :eek: :D :lol:

Hope you're having a lovely sunday ... in fact, you're probably all still asleep, or drinking the rose and having a lovely time !

I've had the shittest week from hell and wouldn't wish it on anyone .. and all I can say is ... Be careful what you buy over the internet, cos it might come back and haunt you !

However ... it's not going to spoil my children's christmas, and I'm in the process of rooting out loads of xmas cd's and blasting them from my decks !

Fergie19 said:
Just away to pick my girlfriend up from the train station, should be a good few days :p :D

I've been away from the board way to long .. what happened with the being single part is great and i don't want a girlfriend :D

BTW Saffy everyone has the blues ... but my new amplifier blasting pacha and space cd's gives me some relief (bet the neighbours were happier when the amplifier was down :D)

Heh winpers ... good on you !!! Once I've got tomorrow over I can put things on side for a while and enjoy Christmas !!!

Fergie .. Joe Smooth, Promised Land ... was one of the last tunes played at Southport in the Powerhouse ... the lights were up .. the dance floor was full; and everyone had their arms in the air and were holding hands and singing along ... (made my day, as the guy next to me was meltingly handsome ... did an old woman good - HE HE)

Big hugs to you all .. am in a sentimental mood at the moment ...

Wimpers, what I can I say...some things just happen that you can't and don't want to help ;) All is good just now :D

Saff, Great tunes isnt it. One of the last songs played on Space terrace this year in September...I'm sure lots of other folk on here will remember :p 8)

Lovely day outside 8)

Cloudy and cold here Fergie ... send me some sunshine! Am off work all this week however, just wanting to get more mobile so I can ENJOY it ! lol

Actually ... will more than likely be totally jobless come March .. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Gonna miss those kids so so much !

Fergie19 said:
Saff, Great tunes isnt it. One of the last songs played on Space terrace this year in September...I'm sure lots of other folk on here will remember :p 8)

Yep. I was there, too :D

BTW what are legal drugs? Prozac?

Nope ... Diazepan .. and Codeine Phosphate and something else beginning with a D .... I've got a slipped disk.

Fergie19 said:
Have a nice day Saff :p

Just away to pick my girlfriend up from the train station, should be a good few days :p :D

Fergie in girlfriend shocker... :eek: :lol:

Presumably this is Fergie own unique definition of a gf...i.e someone you see twice... ;) :lol:

Fergie19 wrote:
Have a nice day Saff

Just away to pick my girlfriend up from the train station, should be a good few days

Fergie in girlfriend shocker...

Presumably this is Fergie own unique definition of a gf...i.e someone you see twice...

Well, she lives 140 miles away ;) so...don't see her that often ;)

Just kidding, I'm a changed man :D ;)

Back