Going tomorrow!

Wayno

Back to Ibiza tomorrow for me, really looking forward to getting back!

I usually go with a fully made out itinerary, but I booked the flights before Christmas (just had the itch!) long before any line up's or changes came about, would actually prefer to be there next week club wise, but still can't wait to go, even if there is alot of playing it by ear involved for this one!

Going to Cream this year?

You're missing Armin's Space nights arent you
Yeah, missing Armin's opening by a week, I actually thought it would have been this week when I booked. Yep, will do Cream on Thursday, line up isn't the best but I seen Calvin Harris in Space last year at Come Together and was pleasantly surprised, so hoping for something similar on Thursday.

Back again tomorrow for a week, this will be the latest in the season I've been, I'm usually there the first week of September, so really looking forward to it!

Plan is Be closing @ Space tomorrow, Never Say Never @ Ushuaia and Cream @ Amnesia on Thursday.

Gonna get out and about Friday, Saturday and Sunday and see where the wind takes me and to recharge the clubbing batteries, my days of boshing it 7 nights in a row have unfortunately subsided!

Then it's Circo Loco @ DC10 at Monday and Carl Cox closing @ Space on Tuesday.

Should be fun, will hopefully have a review to follow!

Hi Wayno!

Hi Wayno,

I'm back again for my third time this year and like yourself, its the latest I will have been. What area are you staying in? I'm in PDB.

Zakk

Anybody coming to see Micheal Mayer, Ewan Pearson and Carl Craig politely kill it at Space this Sunday?

Then off to see Maceo Plex :) on Monday.

I'm on the fence about We Love this Sunday.
Thinking I might go to Pacha for Luciano & co and save We Love for the closing next week.

Hi Wayno,

I'm back again for my third time this year and like yourself, its the latest I will have been. What area are you staying in? I'm in PDB.

Zakk
I'm staying in San An in the Hotel Brisa, I have worker friends around there, wanted to be near them.

Anybody coming to see Micheal Mayer, Ewan Pearson and Carl Craig politely kill it at Space this Sunday?

Then off to see Maceo Plex :) on Monday.

fly out saturday afternoon and i will certainly be at "We love" to see these 3 HAMMER it!!
Carl Craig especially ....

Old firm game Sunday 1st (mon the hoops) over in the Bay where im staying before heading over to bora bora...

will also see u lot at DC10 for the monday mayhem 8)

offft!!! the excitement :twisted:

Back