Going tomorrow!

Wayno

Going to Ibiza tomorrow, only one vist this year unfortunately, so deffo going to make the most of it! Am there for 11 days, August 24th to September 4th, selected clubs are:

Tuesday 24/8 – The Revolution Continues with Carl Cox, Umek, Nic Fanciulli & more @ Space
Thursday 26/8 - Cream with Paul Van Dyk, Giuseppe Otttaviani, Deadmau5 & more @ Amnesia
Friday 27/8 – Pure Pacha with Sasha, Sander Kleinenberg & more @ Pacha
Sunday 29/8 – Judgement Sunday with Cosmic Gate, Marcel Woods, Matt Hardwick & more @ Eden
Monday 30/08 – Circo Loco (not sure who's playing?) @ DC10
Tuesday 31/8 – Armada with Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz @ Amnesia
Thursday 2/9 – Come Together with Mauro Picotto, Gabry Fasano, Marcel Dettmann & more @ Space

Quick queastion about Pacha on Friday,I havn't been in about 6 years, will I be ok getting in in 3/4 lengths, trainers and t-shirt, or will it be more of a jeans, shirt and shoes doors policy as I remember it being before?

you'll get in in 3/4 lengths and trainers.
but why not dress up a bit for your night at pacha?

you'll get in in 3/4 lengths and trainers.
but why not dress up a bit for your night at pacha?
Yeah, I was thinking that, it's just the sweating done in more dressy clothes that puts me off, does Pacha have aircon all around the club?

Pacha has the air confditioned as well as the others club.
Obviously, there are area cooler than others (but I can't reckon exactly which ones).

i wear trainers and 3/4s in there no problem..so do alot of others..its what i feel more comfortbale in..

everyone did seem to be a little more dressed up in pacha than everywhere else though....

Going to Ibiza tomorrow, only one vist this year unfortunately, so deffo going to make the most of it! Am there for 11 days, August 24th to September 4th, selected clubs are:

Tuesday 24/8 – The Revolution Continues with Carl Cox, Umek, Nic Fanciulli & more @ Space
Thursday 26/8 - Cream with Paul Van Dyk, Giuseppe Otttaviani, Deadmau5 & more @ Amnesia
Friday 27/8 – Pure Pacha with Sasha, Sander Kleinenberg& more @ Pacha
Sunday 29/8 – Judgement Sunday with Cosmic Gate, Marcel Woods, Matt Hardwick & more @ Eden
Monday 30/08 – Circo Loco (not sure who's playing?) @ DC10
Tuesday 31/8 – Armada with Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz @ Amnesia
Thursday 2/9 – Come Together with Mauro Picotto, Gabry Fasano, Marcel Dettmann & more @ Space

Quick queastion about Pacha on Friday,I havn't been in about 6 years, will I be ok getting in in 3/4 lengths, trainers and t-shirt, or will it be more of a jeans, shirt and shoes doors policy as I remember it being before?

Had an absolute ball, back in work today, grinm as hell! Made it to most of the clubs I wanted to, but there where a couple if changes to the original plan!

Am working on a review, but there's alot to fit in, so hopefully I get it done some time this week.

Back