Going to Ibiza solo

kikuminsh

Hello!
I`m going to Ibiza on 17th June and I`m planning to find a job there and live my summer of dreams.
But right now I have struggle because I can`t find a room to rent.
I have no problems to live with somebody else. So maby somebody has something to offer? :)

most people sort it out once they arrive, make sureyou have enough money to stay in a hostel for a while , while you sort out a place to live

Yeah your best bet is to book a hotel for a week or so I'm going on the 10th, I have one week in hotel and hoping to find somewhere within that week, if not I'll stay on hotel or hostel until I do. Drop me a message a few days before you arrive and perhaps we could go on the hunt together or I may already have found something.

Yeah your best bet is to book a hotel for a week or so I'm going on the 10th, I have one week in hotel and hoping to find somewhere within that week, if not I'll stay on hotel or hostel until I do. Drop me a message a few days before you arrive and perhaps we could go on the hunt together or I may already have found something.

Can you please send me your email? That sounds like a really nice plan.
I`m still looking online for some places but no luck yet. If I found something, I`ll let you know.

You can try them groups on Facebook. There is plenty of offers: IBIZA WORKERS ACCOMODATION 2012 ES VEDRA ,Ibiza 2014 summer jobs and accomodation

Hey! May have a room to rent in our place in San Rafael...let be know if interested and we can chat. Are you on the island now?

Back