going to ibiza for the summer

pammy m

hey guys, im pam planning going over to ibiza for the summer to work!how do you reccommend i go about it?is there always lots of jobs going?wheres good placdes to work?

didnt you say in another post that your goin on holiday in july? anyway see you out there because im going out there to work myself cant wait! :D best thing to do is book a holiday and use that time to look around for a job and accomodation,best getting there around may time though,im going 23rd april :D

ibiza

yeah im going on hols to ibiza in july,but im thinking bout going to work there next year, sorry i meant to say next year. yeah really wanna go out and work therer next year.is it worth it?where abouts do you wanna work?

im heading to san an as thats where most of the jobs will be,its gonna be my first time working on the island but the majority of people that have worked the summer have said they had the time of their lives,ive been on holiday to ibiza twice and love the island! cant wait to be there for the whole the summer :D

Back