Going from London in September... can it be done on £250?

toms

No longer active
Alright all...

Jus trying to arrange a Sunday to Friday (7th to 12th) in September this year for about 8 people.

We want to stay in Play D'en Bossa ideally, and im looking for suggestions of cheap but nice hotels in the area.
All we need really is air con in the rooms... TVs and things like that are nice, but not a problem if not...

Ive managed to find flights with easyjet from London for about 90 odd quid return... meaning i need to find hotels for £160 for a 5 night stay.

I know i can do it in San An, cos i just got flights last year and got a hotel off this site for 30 euro's per night...

...But we've all had enough of San An and want to stay in a different part of the island

Can anyone can suggest a cheap hotel in Ibiza Town / PDB?!

Cheers

Alright all...

Jus trying to arrange a Sunday to Friday (7th to 12th) in September this year for about 8 people.

We want to stay in Play D'en Bossa ideally, and im looking for suggestions of cheap but nice hotels in the area.
All we need really is air con in the rooms... TVs and things like that are nice, but not a problem if not...

Ive managed to find flights with easyjet from London for about 90 odd quid return... meaning i need to find hotels for £160 for a 5 night stay.

I know i can do it in San An, cos i just got flights last year and got a hotel off this site for 30 euro's per night...

...But we've all had enough of San An and want to stay in a different part of the island

Can anyone can suggest a cheap hotel in Ibiza Town / PDB?!

Cheers

I've not long booked at the "mare nostrum" in PDB through the "travel supermarket". Its quite reasonable and maybe worth a look....;)

The last couple of years I've used Ebano, very cheap, about £25/night, kid friendly but not to the point of annoyance.

The Mare Nostrum hey? How much did it set you back?

Its a room with 2 of us sharing and i got it for £27 per night bed and breakfast ( if your in ).. 5 min stroll from space.. nice rooms, nice pool, nice food. Do use the travel supermarket though as they offer links with the cheaper prices. Good luck :D

The Tivoli apartments / hotel are pretty cheap .
The Tivoli Aparthotel is cheap (booked thru Expedia), I stayed there twice in 2006 when they were full apartments with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. During the winter they converted the apartments to two separate bedrooms. The living room is now a bedroom with balcony and the kitchens are now bathrooms. There are two inner doors now for each bedroom (privacy can be an issue as you can hear everything in the next room).

I stayed there twice last year and was horrified! (both trips booked before I knew what they had done, was assured 2nd trip would an apartment, it wasn't :evil: ) Each time I was given what was the original bedroom with small window and no balcony and bathroom (for the same price as when they were full apartments). It was like a prison cell with only the bed to sit on. I complained about the small rooms and after 3 days was offered an apartment at a sister Hotel 1/2 mile away nearer to Ibiza town. :evil: If you don't mind tiny rooms with nowhere to sit then fine.

This year I'm trying a different Hotel just down the street near Diva, it's costing more, but, I felt I wanted a bit more comfort and didn't fancy staying in those pokey little rooms again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back