Girlfriend says she is going on 18 to 30 holiday in Majorca!

G

gecko2

WTF??? she's going with sister plus friends and the dude isn't happy. What would you do? Been together for 3 and a half years, and would be happy if she went to Baghdad for a fortnight, but not funkin' 18 to dickheads.

Comments appreciated. Except DJ Stiff.

chewie_oo7 said:
ah, u gotta trust her, but do u trust her friends?
Friends have nothing to do with it!
Even if my friends were encouaging me and doing the slapper thing it wouldnt make me even think about cheating on my fella!
I think if you go along with it, support her and trust her you will have your lady at your mercy for being such a super understanding fella. Kick up a fuss and there's more chance she will stray.

gecko2 said:
18 to dickead mob = no way

She is probably just going along with what the majority of her friends want. I wouldn't give her a hard time. Maybe she doesn't realise how bad they are. Advise her not to go on the organised things. I was coerced into going to Magaluf when I was younger and to go to an organised show called 'Pirates' and a pool party thing :evil: ! She will live and learn.

FunkyHouseKitten said:
chewie_oo7 said:
Even if my friends were encouaging me and doing the slapper thing it wouldnt make me even think about cheating on my fella!
I think if you go along with it, support her and trust her you will have your lady at your mercy for being such a super understanding fella. Kick up a fuss and there's more chance she will stray.

Im with FHK on this one - I would never cheat on Mr PL no matter what the circumstances .......anyway, showing trust means you can go to Ibiza with your mates if you so wished....... work both ways! ;)

FunkyHouseKitten said:
chewie_oo7 said:

if yr mates were encouraging ya, best get some new friends!

mate, if she's the cheating kind she will cheat whether she's on an 18-30 or if she's buying a loaf in sainsburys (great place to pull incidentally), so it's all down to trust, one word of warning though, the more you go on at her the more she is likely to do sommat, I had a girlfriend once who was constantly accusing me of shagging around, my female house mate in particular...so i thought that if I was getting the flack for it, I may as well make it worthwile so thats exactly what I did!! Anyway, back to the point, yes, trust, you gotta let go, trust her and try keep yer reservations underwraps. How would she react to you booking a similar holiday in Ibiza with the boys???

chewie_oo7 said:
FunkyHouseKitten said:
chewie_oo7 said:

if yr mates were encouraging ya, best get some new friends!
My friends respect me and would never encourage anything like that. We are not 15.
All i'm saying is her friends are irrelivant she will make her own decisions.

want you dont see wont hurt! why dont you just book yourself something similar otherwise you will make youself sick thinking she is getting banged every night :(

This doesn't sound good... :rolleyes:

I'd have the big chat with her and find out why she's deliberately f**king you off.... :twisted: :twisted:

She knows exactly what's she's doing and looks like she don't care... :eek:

FunkyHouseKitten said:
My friends respect me and would never encourage anything like that. We are not 15.
All i'm saying is her friends are irrelivant she will make her own decisions.

good for u!

anyways, tis up to mr Gecko to decide what to do. obvious its doing his head in, otherwise he wouldnt have said owt.

On the other hand the fannies she's likely to be forced to share apartments with for a fortnight will probably make her realise where her bread is buttered. :D

Cheers everyone.

Yes I am in Ibiza with my friends this year, but I would rather she went not on an 18 to dickhead tour.

She has a level head (usually), but she won't like me going to Ibiza, even though she knows she isn't coming.

Ibiza VS 18 to 30 = no competition.

get her round your house tonight, slap her about a bit, ask where your dinner is, give her a load of ironing, tell her shes going nowhere, rip up her passport, tell her if she leaves the house you'll cut her legs off, then fook off down the pub, down 8 stellas, then wake up tomorrow covered in puke wearing an 18 year old chavette as a quilt!!! 8)

Funkyhousekitten's right I reckon. Be nice, if she does something she does something, nowt you can do about that. And Craigyb might be right. It's entirely possible she'll think the 18-30's children are all nob-heads and yearn for supportive loving gecko (who incidentally will be off partying somewhere nice, right? ;) )

Back