Getting to the front (Hï and Ushuaïa)?

Canada2ibiza

Hi,

I was wondering, what does the club layouts look like for Hï and Ushuaïa? Specifically, how far is the entrance to the front of the stage? I was presently surprised to see that Amnesia had the entrance very close to the front stage, so it was not that hard to make your way up to the front shortly after entering. Just wondering what the situation is for Hï and Ushuaïa so I can plan accordingly.

Also, somewhat unrelated, but Amnesia also had a mostly quiet outdoors area (quiet as in music was not being played) where you can chill. Is there anything similar for Hï and Ushuaïa? Just asking because it was nice not having to be in a super loud place while you waited closer until the headliner showed up.

Thanks for any insight!

Hi,

I was wondering, what does the club layouts look like for Hï and Ushuaïa? Specifically, how far is the entrance to the front of the stage? I was presently surprised to see that Amnesia had the entrance very close to the front stage, so it was not that hard to make your way up to the front shortly after entering. Just wondering what the situation is for Hï and Ushuaïa so I can plan accordingly.

Also, somewhat unrelated, but Amnesia also had a mostly quiet outdoors area (quiet as in music was not being played) where you can chill. Is there anything similar for Hï and Ushuaïa? Just asking because it was nice not having to be in a super loud place while you waited closer until the headliner showed up.

Thanks for any insight!
The garden in Hi is pretty chilled and fairly quiet, bar out there and a fair few places to sit. For Ushuaia, there is a raised balcony bit at the back that is quieter too. Although I'm not sure if it's still general public access as it's 5 years since I was last up there

The garden in Hi is pretty chilled and fairly quiet, bar out there and a fair few places to sit. For Ushuaia, there is a raised balcony bit at the back that is quieter too. Although I'm not sure if it's still general public access as it's 5 years since I was last up there
It was general access at the opening this year. However, they closed off the central front section up there and put a couple of VIP tables there, unfortunately. So you can still go up there (there's also a bar) but the best parts aren't general access anymore.

In Ushuaia if you follow the walkway on the left then turn right as soon you pass the first bar you're pretty much at the front. Will probably need to get past a bunch of people though. And with Hi you cut through the garden turn right, walk past the toliets & then end up next to the booth. It's usually a very tight squeeze there though.

Good to know. Thank you.

In Ushuaia if you follow the walkway on the left then turn right as soon you pass the first bar you're pretty much at the front. Will probably need to get past a bunch of people though. And with Hi you cut through the garden turn right, walk past the toliets & then end up next to the booth. It's usually a very tight squeeze there though.
These are just the kind of instructions I was looking for, thank you! Also, regarding cutting through people and the right squeezes, how early would you recommend getting there prior to the headliner showing up if you are trying to get a spot near the front? For both venues. Maybe be at the clubs an hour ahead of the headliner? Or is that not enough time? Thanks again!

These are just the kind of instructions I was looking for, thank you! Also, regarding cutting through people and the right squeezes, how early would you recommend getting there prior to the headliner showing up if you are trying to get a spot near the front? For both venues. Maybe be at the clubs an hour ahead of the headliner? Or is that not enough time? Thanks again!
To answer my own question, one hour in advance for Martin Garrix was plenty of time to slowly work your way up to the front. Follow DCAmbrose’s instructions and enter the front area from the left of the stage and you can make your way closer to the front-centre as people shift, leave the area, etc.

Back