GETTING TO LONDON AIRPORTS......FROM CENTRAL ONDON.....THE C

B

bigwickuk

:D HI GUYS,seeing since i live in london,i thought some insider local information might be helpfull to a few non-londoners.(LUTON AIRPORT) best way to get to luton is by greenline coaches(buckingham palace rd,near victoria coach stn.its 9.50 return and buses run every 30 mins,1 hr to luton,though there are no buses between 1.30 in morn,and 4.30 in morn is next bus.trains run from kings cross,20 quid return upto midnight.(GATWICK AIRPORT)london victoria train st,or victoria coach stn.gatwick express takes 30-40 mins,or thameslink go from kings cross(slow train)bus is cheaper,national express.(HEATHROW)Piccadilly line from central london,is 4.60,takes about an hour though.the fast train from paddington stn takes 30 mins,but is kinda pricey.greenline coaches go from victoria coach stn to heathrow.(STANSTEAD)national express from victoria,and greenline,cheap.trains from liverpool st stn,upto midnight,24 quid return,buses after midnight from victoria and liverpool st station 15 quid return.(tube and bus in london)any 1 journey on bus in london are 1 quid.bus travelcard for 1 day in london 2.50. tube travel card zones 1-4 central london=4.60.all main london stations are on circle line. TIP FOR WHERE TO GET EUROS(NO COMMISION) YOUR local main post office.speedbird inn.or travelodges in london are cheapish places to stay,4 in a room for 70 quid.not bad.lol.say your in wales,national express are doing cheap travel deals just now......cardiff to london.....say 15 quid,and another 15 to stanstead.plus your easyjet fare....30 quid..total 60 quid!!!!!!!!!.it can pay to travel.if i can be of any help to anybody as regards travel to and from central london to airports.please feel free to ask... cheers for now bigwickuk. :lol: :D www.stansteadexpress.com www.easyjet.com www.baa.com www.greenline.co.uk www.gobycoach.com www.transportforlondon.gov.uk www.travelodge.co.uk

lol.twas in a rush..........!!!!!!!

:cry: sorry guys,i was in a rush when i posted that this morn........hope you get the jist of it!!! cheers bigwickuk :D

Back