Getting to Dc-10??

Jamesy222

Hi Guys,

Me and a mate over next week and on a bit of a budget so less taxi's the better!
I know there are discobus's at night but do they pick up from Dc-10?

Also, if we catch the bus from San an down to Bora Bora in day, is there a bus up to Dc-10 around 10-11 o'clock??

Thanks in advance ;)

Paul

Also, annoyingly there isn't actually a bus straight from san an to bora during the day. You need to catch the bus to ibiza town (no. 3 from san an depot) and then change after the last stop to the no. 14, which you get from 50 metres up the road from where you got off. Yay!

No.3 between 09:45 and 22:00 every 15 mins, before and after this every 30 mins.

No.14 every 20 mins, until you get into October,then 30 mins, from 07:00 to 23:40.

You could walk from Bora Bora to DC10?

You will have to be careful on the road but it would not take more than 30 mins.

Cheers Lads, i suppose we'll see what state we are in and maybe take the walk just for fun!

2 sleeps and counting :p

Cheers Lads, i suppose we'll see what state we are in and maybe take the walk just for fun!

2 sleeps and counting :p

(Jordan is a girl:eek:)

Watch that road dude. Wear a full hi vis jacket and trouser combination, orange flashing light and a St Christopher.

Haha!! I will, we both got valid cscs cards and run a very tight PPE policy!
My mate can lead the way and we'll communicate through radio's ;)

Back