Getting the itch

DanielR

I'm booked....

I was in Ibiza for the first week in June, and pretty sure I'm going to get out for the first week in October but I'm getting the itch to back sooner big time. :twisted:

Don't think I can wait til October...

Currently looking at flights and stuff trying to see how cheaply I can get it done. Finding it hard to piece something together any cheaper than £300. Flights aren't so easy to get from Glasgow.:x

Anybody else got the Ibiza itch???? (not the one you get when you get back.:spank: )

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhhhhhh.... I'M BOOKED. 30th August - 5th September. Woo hoo.:D

Not sorted accomodaton yet but the flights are booked .

Well chuffed.:D

I was in Ibiza for the first week in June, and pretty sure I'm going to get out for the first week in October but I'm getting the itch to back sooner big time. :twisted:

Don't think I can wait til October...

Currently looking at flights and stuff trying to see how cheaply I can get it done. Finding it hard to piece something together any cheaper than £300. Flights aren't so easy to get from Glasgow.:x

Anybody else got the Ibiza itch???? (not the one you get when you get back.:spank: )

:lol:

I had it a quite a few years back, picked it up at Space, well worth getting and nothing a bit of creme didn't sort out ;);):lol:.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the terrace, what a place to meet people :lol:!

Oh , and I'm going on my own so come and say hi at The Orange Corner, I'll be looking for some friendly faces to go partying with.:D

Back