Getting pierced in Ibiza

Niça

I want to get a piercing and, seeing as I'm going to Eivissa in a few weeks I thought I'd wait and get it done there. Souvenirs ftw!

Can anyone recommend a good place to get it done? I'd like word-of-mouth reviews if I can get some. It doesn't really matter what part of the island ie Eivissa, Platja d'en Bossa, Sant Antoni...

Thanks!
:D

In one of your ear lobes

I was more thinking one of my nostrils actually.

Thanks Neilly. Pity they don't show prices. I have made peace with the fact that it'll probably cost an arm and a leg. Grr, :x yesterday I saw a place near where I live that would do it for €6.

I was more thinking one of my nostrils actually.

Thanks Neilly. Pity they don't show prices. I have made peace with the fact that it'll probably cost an arm and a leg. Grr, :x yesterday I saw a place near where I live that would do it for €6.

It won't be as cheap as 6euro over there.. Why don't you give them a phone before you go?

Oh yes, I will definately ring first.

If I were getting a tattoo I would make an appointment because I would want them to know that it was a premeditated decision, not just a drunken moment of madness. Not that it would matter I guess, once I'm over 18.

Oh yes, I will definately ring first.

If I were getting a tattoo I would make an appointment because I would want them to know that it was a premeditated decision, not just a drunken moment of madness. Not that it would matter I guess, once I'm over 18.

If you ever do get a tattoo on holiday- make sure you get in done on the last day- the sun will make you feel severe pain!

Good advice. What I'd like to do with a tattoo is get it "touched up" in Eivissa with that ink that only shows up in UV light. I mean get an existing tattoo accented. But you're probably still right about waiting 'till the last day.

Still, first things first. I'll start with the nose. Maybe tackle the UV-accented tattoo next year :lol:

http://www.tahiti-tiki-tattoo.com/

This is where I havee had my last 2 tattoos and they also offer piercing too. They have 2 shops in Ibiza Town.

Always friendly - my tattoos wre designed on me so are unique to me and the guys who work there ar great! I usually go at the start of my holiday, discuss what I want book my time for the last night of my holiday and pay a small deposit.

tatoos defo defo go to Fillipo at naxa (san an) - he is awesome :) he did mine for me and il see him on friday this week to book next one. his work is amazing, and his manner is just wonderful!
they do have a very good body piercer too
give them a call 0034651022242

a good friend of mine Fran, is also a professional piercer - she works freelance and for ibiza yoga - her number is 0034619493436

:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grecies

Minxy - I think I may have heard of Fran. The one I'm thinking of comes from Barcelona.

Anyone be so unbelievebly kind as to give me even a vague idea of how much it would cost to get a nose piercing? Just so I know how much to put offside.

I might try ringing at the weekend for a quote.

Back