Get laid at Ushuaia.

Haffey

Hey, I don't know if I post this thread under the right category.
But anyway.. Me and my friend will be staying at Ushuaia for 6 nights in the beginning of July.
As I understands it, you can't bring a person in to ushuaia if that person don't stay there.
Thats pretty understandable tho, because they host parties everyday.
But if you find someone that have payed entrance to the party, can you bring that person up to your room?
And one more question, if you find a person you want to go home with on another club, the only option is to go to that persons hotell?
Or is there any other options?

First of all.... Love the title, secondly, I can't speak for Ushuaia, however, it seems to be a trend theses days with theses plush hotels that need wrist bands. I stayed at Ocean Beach last year, and we did pose the question. Basically, what the receptionist said was if she (or he) has their documents e.g. passport, they can add them to the room... otherwise, they will be refused entry.

So in short, make sure you pick up a chick that is carrying her documents :)

Looking for documents and passport is to keep the hookers out of your roomo_O but aren't they the only people you try get back to the room anyway. :twisted:

From what I've found over various Ibiza summers, it's not really the place to go to 'get laid' - Sure there are some fine looking females around (though many 20 stone beasts from Bradford in female darts teams on tour too!), many of whom I'm sure are up for it. But equally, most people tend to go to Ibiza over any other for the vibe and music.

Hanging around the west end is your best bet if you are trying to pull I guess, but superclubs - no chance.
It's way too loud to talk to anyone and even if the direct grind and grope approach works, you're gonna have to be a pretty special talent to wanna make somebody ditch an epic 3 hour Paul van Dyk (insert big DJ name here) set that they've paid £50 to see, in favour of going home with you.
Most people are so sweaty, exhausted, and/or high on drugs that sex isn't really too close to the top of their priorities list.

Magaluf or Malia on the other hand.... You'll clean up every night!

From what I've found over various Ibiza summers, it's not really the place to go to 'get laid' - Sure there are some fine looking females around (though many 20 stone beasts from Bradford in female darts teams on tour too!), many of whom I'm sure are up for it. But equally, most people tend to go to Ibiza over any other for the vibe and music.

Hanging around the west end is your best bet if you are trying to pull I guess, but superclubs - no chance.
It's way too loud to talk to anyone and even if the direct grind and grope approach works, you're gonna have to be a pretty special talent to wanna make somebody ditch an epic 3 hour Paul van Dyk (insert big DJ name here) set that they've paid £50 to see, in favour of going home with you.
Most people are so sweaty, exhausted, and/or high on drugs that sex isn't really too close to the top of their priorities list.

Magaluf or Malia on the other hand.... You'll clean up every night!

Years ago when it was just the good tablets going around, everyone was loved up and you;d have no bother smashing into a sort. Now with the K, balloons and legal high guff you've no chance!

The number of orgies I got involved in with absolute stunners off their faces after the likes of Manumission was unreal. Those were the days.
f***ing right, honestly, you'd punch well above your weight every night when the doves and mitsis were potent!

Like I say, trying having a conversation with a burd who's just inhaled a f***ing balloon and had a line of synthetic ketamine.....

Or maybe it's just me losing my touch along with my mind......:D

Back