German Football Question

Barbie

Ello :lol:

We are going to Berlin next week and wouldn't mind combining it with a football game - I know Hertha Berlin are the main team in Berlin but they're not playing until the Sunday afternoon when we will be Berghain-ing it....Google appears to tell me that there is a whole load of other teams in Berlin, does anyone know anything about any of them? Would any of them be worth watching?

Alemannia-Wacker Berlin
Berlin AK 07
Berliner FC Dynamo
1953 BFC Dynamo Berlin
BFC Preussen
1894 BFC Friedrich Wilhelm
Berliner Fußball-Club Meteor 1906
BSV 92 Berlin
FC Union Berlin
FV Wannsee
Hertha Zehlendorf
HSG Humboldt-Uni
SV Babelsberg 03
SV Nord Wedding
SV Blau-Weiss
SC Minerva Berlin
SD Croatia Berlin
SV Yesilyurt Berlin
SC Charlottenburg
SC Rapide Wedding
FC Rapide
Tennis Borussia
Tasmania Berlin-Gropiusstadt
Türkiyemspor Berlin
TuS Makkabi Berlin

Thank you kindly :D

Only FC Union Berlin would maybe worth having a look at from that list...however they are away next weekend so that's no use to you :lol:

If you're just after watching a bit of footy, try and get yourself down to any game. Gives you something to do for a few hours :)

Only FC Union Berlin would maybe worth having a look at from that list...however they are away next weekend so that's no use to you :lol:

If you're just after watching a bit of footy, try and get yourself down to any game. Gives you something to do for a few hours :)

Sorry I meant it's for the following weekend - 24 September and it appers they are at home then v the mighty Alemannia Aachen :lol:

Will try and get tickets for that game then - thank you kindly :D

Sorry I meant it's for the following weekend - 24 September and it appers they are at home then v the mighty Alemannia Aachen :lol:

Can we have a Berghain review when you are back? The forum has not been the same since your colourful holiday reviews:( :D

Enjoy:D

Can we have a Berghain review when you are back? The forum has not been the same since your colourful holiday reviews:( :D

Enjoy:D

Hello young man, hope you and your lovely family are all hunky dory :D.

I shall certainly oblige with some Berghain ramblings (as long as we get in!) - we've got in the last 2 times so don't want to count my chickens and assume we will get the hat trick!

I am going to be in Berlin next weekend too for the marathon but will be going to the Union game!

12 k.o so it'll be tough after Radioslave at Berghain on the friday night (assuming we get in) :?:

If not, i want to check Tresor out!

I am going to be in Berlin next weekend too for the marathon but will be going to the Union game!

12 k.o so it'll be tough after Radioslave at Berghain on the friday night (assuming we get in) :?:

If not, i want to check Tresor out!

It is definitely midday kick off, I've seen it also advertised as 1pm :confused: From what I've read there's no need to get tickets in advance, we'll be ok just rocking up on the day.

Good luck for the marathon - we were there the same weekend last year and a few people staying in our hotel had run it - I can safely say after a Berghain marathon I looked a lot worse than they did :eek::lol:

Back