German DJs @ Subliminal - 28/7/10 (& an ID)

Trevor from Slough

2 DJs on the decks before Morilllo at Pacha on the 28th July, anybody know who they were?

Played a great set and Erick said their name before he took up on the decks but didnt catch it

Played something I'm looking for aswell, think it was techno/minimal with a deep male voice talking throughout, caught him saying something along the lines of "Play the game... feel no pain" or something similar

On the handy dandy party calendar, it says M.A.N.D.Y. were there.

I went to Subliminal with them last year and thought they were good but then Erick came on and after a while it all went downhill!

2 DJs on the decks before Morilllo at Pacha on the 28th July, anybody know who they were?

Played a great set and Erick said their name before he took up on the decks but didnt catch it

Played something I'm looking for aswell, think it was techno/minimal with a deep male voice talking throughout, caught him saying something along the lines of "Play the game... feel no pain" or something similar

M.A.N.D.Y are quality - you should check out the compilations on their label Get Physical.

Come to think of it, theres a Get Physical podcast on here -

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/podcasts/22_i.htm

Had a look at the calendar, didnt realise these fellas were German, and it must'v been Morillo's accent because it sounded nothing like M.A.N.D.Y. on the night

Saying that, things may have influenced my mind!

Agreed, they were excellent

what I wanna know is what happened to the Mad Stuntman eh Erick?

one mad stunt too many?

Back