Gatecrasher @eden. Anygood?

IbizaHeaven

What is Gatecrasher like this year? Is it the classics again?

Don't really like Dave Pearce as a DJ but could be fun in between Tiesto and Subliminal.

My advice would be dont waste your time or money going to Eden.

Its a dump. Think your local Lava Ignite and drop into Ibiza

And if Dave Pearce is playing then DEFINATELY dont go

Went to Judgement sunday last year and i agree Eden isn't the best. Wouldn't say it's a s**t hole some people make it out o be though. But going with mates and want them to get a broad experience of it.

Club is a hole, Dave Pearce is a donkey reeling out same old trance classics and I'm fairly sure just plays MOS Trance Anthems he bought from Woolies. Alex Ellenger in the funky room however, is the tits. Wait till like 2.30/3AM you can get in for 10 / 15 Euro's coz no one likes Dave Pearce anymore and the Gategrasher name is down the swanny.

I have to differ with the opinions fo far. I was there for the Thrillseekers date on 3 July and had an excellent night. The place was rammed and the atmosphere was brilliant. The people were incredibly friendly and the music was really good - both classics and new stuff. I've heard that some of the other club nights there are not so good and that the punters can be quite unplesant, but not in my experience.

I certainly wouldn't say that Eden was one of the best clubs by any means, but with so many dance music genres around at the moment there is room for variety and for smaller, less affluent clubs/venues. It worked for me and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes trancey stuff.

Eden isn't the best club by far on the island, but nevertheless, it suits its purpose. I wouldn't go for Dave Pearce but Crasher has great names besides him with it if you like trance like Thrillseekers and Sean Tyas, Dogzilla etc etc. I personally love the backroom for Alex and Dermot C and Jon Ulysses more. And yeah, there's always Armada if you want your trance kick... but I hate Oakenfold so I wouldn't recommend that to anyone ;)

Cheers,
Terry

I went a few weeks ago and only half of it was open for gatecrasher, not rammed. Went judgement sundays and had a well good night. Go for judgement sundays if anything

Another thing about Eden, has anyone noticed by the blokes toilets next to the bar, a big heater blasting out hot air? Takes the piss if it is

I'd go to Armada @ Amnesia if i were you.

Did that last year and Van Buuren played the best set ever heard. Would do it again for sure but want my mates to get an experience of all clubs and going to Cream on the Thursday. Thinking about going to Armada closing party in September with g/f.

We went on our last night because Eden was close to our hotel and the coach left our hotel at 7:00 so we couldn't really leave San An. Anyway, in all honesty it was crap. And how the hell is Dave Pearce a DJ? He is awful.:rolleyes:

Is cream @ amnesia any good? Definetly want to go and PVD is there, happens to be one of my fav DJ's.

Probably end up Eden as I'm staying San An, is Es PAridis any good, as that is also close by? Any help appreciated :)

Is cream @ amnesia any good? Definetly want to go and PVD is there, happens to be one of my fav DJ's.

Probably end up Eden as I'm staying San An, is Es PAridis any good, as that is also close by? Any help appreciated :)

don't be put off by distance
bus service is excellent and takes you right to Amnesia in no time at all

O aye, I was gana anyway, wanna try privilege as well, just to say I've been even if it ends up being ****. Even wanted to try and get to Bora Bora then Space, If i'm alive by then :lol:

Why is priv so under-rated in ibiza? I'm always hearing good things about all the other big clubs minus eden. Ive had some fantastic times in there, last year i thought the sound system was great when i was there in june!

Why is priv so under-rated in ibiza? I'm always hearing good things about all the other big clubs minus eden. Ive had some fantastic times in there, last year i thought the sound system was great when i was there in june!

privilege suffers cos its such a big venue - the usual thing of when its not full it seems to be a poor night

in the last few seasons they appear to be having problems getting the big names behind them - think Renaissance live there, yes they got Monza but lost Manumission in the end

be interesting to see how the nights run this year especially with the massive draw of Tiesto

Yeah, wanna go to privilege looks awesome TBH, hoping they have someone good headlining in July wanna go but don't wanna spend a load (40-60 Euro?) for a half empty club
icon_lmao.gif

Back