Funky....

Pretty cool actually ;) :lol: :lol:
I would post a picture but
a) Im very old school and havent got a digital camera- im still quite attatched to the novelty of not knowing whats on there till theyre developed
b) i wouldnt know how to put a pic up if i had one!
My flatmate has one though so maybe i can see what i can do!
:D

FunkyHouseKitten said:
a) Im very old school and havent got a digital camera- im still quite attatched to the novelty of not knowing whats on there till theyre developed

How would you describe yourself.....I reckon about 5' 8", slim, long straight blond hair, nice pins, great fashion taste....is that close?

synchronicity said:
FunkyHouseKitten said:

How would you describe yourself.....I reckon about 5' 8", slim, long straight blond hair, nice pins, great fashion taste....is that close?
I'm a bit tinier than that- 5' 5'', long blonde hair- sometimes straight and lately sometimes tossled curly- as thats quite funky at the mo, slim and quite toned (do a lot of sport), i'd like to think quite well dressed and Hazel eyes (well i say hazel theyre green/brown/purpley you have to look closely ;) )

FunkyHouseKitten said:
synchronicity said:
FunkyHouseKitten said:

I'm a bit tinier than that- 5' 5'', long blonde hair- sometimes straight and lately sometimes tossled curly- as thats quite funky at the mo, slim and quite toned (do a lot of sport), i'd like to think quite well dressed and Hazel eyes (well i say hazel theyre green/brown/purpley you have to look closely ;) )

You sound purrrrrrr-fect - I can't wait to look closely... ;

Do you still have your silk dressing gown? How about we discuss it further over dinner...? ;) 8) :eek: 8)

slimer.gif

Back