Frustration!

MR.B

Im going to be in Alicante (Guardamar) very soon with the wife and kids , visiting the Mother in Law!, I have been trying to plan an escape as Ibiza is only a short hop away but there seems to be very little choice of transport from Alicante to Ibiza anyone got any tips?
Or do i just bide my time and wait until later in the month when i go to ibiza properly?

i might try Pacha in nearby torrejeviecca as its suppost to be worth a visit.

unhappily, ibiza's island status dictates that only two modes of transport can be used to arrive or depart - boats and planes. there are planes from alicante to ibiza and boats from denia (the alicante to ibiza route isn't running this year)

Hi ,yea thanks for that, I have found that whist there is the occasional direct flight from Alicante most try and take you via Madrid or Barcelona which is crazy, and they are not particularly cheap, its a shame about the ferry, im sure it would be in demand if it ran. I have decided to see what Guadamar etc has to offer, after all I'm there with the kids etc so i'll just kick back and get my Ibiza fix later :).

Thanks

i might try Pacha in nearby torrejeviecca as its suppost to be worth a visit.
I've been there a couple of years ago. I stay in Torrevieja every year around March, unfortunately, Pacha, Torrevieja is normally only open on Saturday nights at that time of year dunno about now.

Its a decent size and mainly split into two. The larger main room was commercial music with some RnB thrown in and had topless dancers performing above the bar. The smaller room was full on House, however, the Spanish DJ had a chain hanging from the ceiling attached to an extremely loud ships foghorn. He insisted on blasting this every five minutes, got really annoying after a while. :spank:

Back